Author Topic: Surjury Compleate With Karidis  (Read 2113 times)

Offline crazygyne

• Posting Member
Hi,

First of all i would like to say a big thank you to everybody on this board and especially those that stick around after the surgery and help others with advice and confidence.

Well i had a pretty standard case of puffy nipples like many on these boards but thankfully Karidid seems to be pretty good a fixing them so i decided to go with him. I arrived at St Johns at 7AM appointment wasn't till 8 but its best to be early, anyways i was told there was delays and my surgery was going to be at 12, but not to worry you have a nice room with TV and bathroom. Finally went down at 12 and what can i say it was over before it started, was injected in the arm and the next thing i know its over.simple. All the staff are very professional and friendly. So to sum it up every thing thing is going well slight bruising and restricted movement nothing to bad haven't taken painkillers and i know its very early days but my chest is nice and flat and the incision holes are relay small so i am very pleased. I would just like to say to people worrying about surgery than i can honestly say just making that first step and booking the consultation was the hardest part of the whole procedure. I will be posting pics over the next few days and will stick around to answer any questions anybody may have.

Once again thank you to everybody on these boards. :)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Hey great stuff! Now you just have to sit back and be patient. Best of luck with your recovery. Just don't try and do too much all at once.  ;)
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline Albion71

• Bronze Member
Good luck with the recovery. It's quite a long and bumpy (literally) ride, as you can probably tell from various posts on here.

Hope you get better sleep sitting upright than I did!

Offline crazygyne

• Posting Member
Yeah i know what you ean with the bumps but there only minor. Ill up some pics as soon as i get my phone 2 pc usb. But Karidis did a great job and so far so good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024