Author Topic: Recovering from surgery with Fielding  (Read 2416 times)

Offline mepe

• Posting Member
I'm day 4 post-op right now from my surgery with Fielding.  Waiting for my name to be called for my surgery was all too intimidating and the thought of bailing definitely crossed my mind.   The compression vest is a pain in the ass, I keep getting these urges to rip it off and scratch underneath it but I'm afraid of the potential consequences so I restrain myself. 
I'm seeing Fielding day after tomorrow, I'm really hoping for good results and at the same time I'm pretty scared that I may have to go through this whole ordeal again or worse have a visibly asymmetrical chest.  The toughest part so far has been alienating myself from my friends, I'm currently a university student and orientation week is just about to wrap up and I've been giving them one lame excuse after another for not being able to go out with them.  I'm hoping to make up for this once the foam pads come off. 

Once of my concerns so far has been the increased sensitivity of my left side compared to my right.  When I add a bit of pressure to the foam pads with my hand I get a bigger reaction from my left than my right.  I also had more tissue removed from my left side than my right, so I'm hoping that's the reason. 

anyways best of luck to everyone

Mepe

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
congrats on the sugery. it sounds like everything went well, besides the sensitivity u just described. how severe was ur case? good luck with the post op. :)

Offline mepe

• Posting Member
My case wasn't too bad, it was hardly noticeable if i wore a slightly baggy shirt. 
But too much childhood trauma through my teens coaxed me to get it done

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats on your surgery...

Relax dude, try not to think about it so much... you'll be okay. You have to give your body at least 3-6 months to heal.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024