Author Topic: Going in tommorow  (Read 6554 times)

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
Iam going in at 1100am tommorow , Dr Lista is doing the procedure, i'll post pics later today of before and then some later of after if anyone  is interested!  

Wish me luck. and i look forward to asking and getting any question answered.  

cheers ;D

Offline khan

• Posting Member
      {\       _____     ,
     {* \     (*~*~*)   /}
    { ~ *\    ////^^\  /~}
    {*    \  (((/ 6 6 / *}
    {  * ~ \ )))c  = )*  }
     {*   * ////'_/~` ~ }
      {~ * (((( `.`\ *}' .:.
       `{.~ )))`\ \))_.-:<*>:-
          `{ (() `\_.-'` `:'
            `)/ `. |
             (    \'
              \    \
          _  __`\   |
        |` `'   ``Y  ;
        | /``-../  /
        `'      | /
                / `-._
                `-----'

Good Luck

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member

Offline LT

best of luck..man!

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
Well iam back  and i lived thru it!
Had dreams of not making it, crazy shit.  hate that
but in all it turned out great so far
day 1  appt with dr lista was for 1100, so i stayed up night befor till midnight, iam usually in bed around 930pm cause i rise early 7 days a week, i want to get up as late as possible because i couldnt eat and again i get up early and eat right away
woke at 930ish hopped in the truck flew from guelph to T.O arrived 1000ish,, damn too early!!  lol
i left early in the case of traffic jam's and what not.
got in waited 4 like five minutes and get in the back consult room to get admitted by a lovely lady!!!! ;D ;D
she sent me downstairs into a waiting room again for like 5min then up stairs(she walked in front of my for 3 flights off stairs with a mini skirt :P :o)  but my wife was close behind slappin the back of my head!! :-\
we stopped on the ground floor and i had to ditch the old lady, kiss kiss by baby! :-* :-*
upstairs we go to another little prep room, get into your jamma bottoms and operation gown and put on this little white cap!  lol i didnt till later!!
sat there for a little while , nice room nice big lazy boy style chair, with a heated blacket if needed, tv already on tsn!!  bonus
5-10min nurse comes in and taked temp,weight, admin some pre op meds, 2 tylonol extra , puke pill etc..
5min later dr lista walks in, seemed in a very good mood, chatted a little, right to buisness no fooling around, drew on my chest with a black magic marker, took pictures asked if i had any questions etc.. he did point out one was bigger than the other, i never knew that!!
5min later the other Dr walks in (forgot his name) he;s the knock you out wake you up chap!  nice guy a lot more chatty on a personal level, small jokes you know! ;D lots of questions about history and getting knocked out etc etc
then nurse comes back couple minutes later and sayes lets go!! into the OR jump on the table, put your arms out like the jesus cross pose ::) and right arm got the blood pressure arm wrap thingy and left arm dr forgot his name! starts the IV he even gave a little freeze first then jammed the big one in, didnt feel a thing, next the oxegen mask came over my face and i dont remember a thing after that!! lol
ok  hello mr bigtits your in the recovery room, is all i hear, i open my eyes and low and behold another sweet lady in there with my, just got her new jugs!! lol  i could see her looking down at them!  lol cuttie tho, anyway
felt like crap for a couple min's, then felt better, asked for some pain med cause my chest really did hurt, nurse francine gave me a couple perks and some crackers! and juice box, soon after seemed like 1/2 hour i was downstairs , urse gave the wife some instructions and we were off home, seen a macdonalds and damn near ripped the steering wheel out of the wifes hands TUEN HERE! LOL Man was i hungry, chees burger and fries and off home, got home 1/2hour or so later and wow the perks had kicked in,, yeh ha..  when up stairs and had a nice nap from 4pm till 6 and now iam up and feeling it in the chest area but 8 pm the wife said i can have another perk and some tea after i eat ,, ahhh i love getting waited on,, pictures are comming stay tuned.    cheers  oh and it cost 5149 tax in. :'(

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
Sorry , same pic twice just getting used to this picture posting thing, more comming i just had to re-size them

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
THOSE are day 1 pic's..
ill be back after nap time ;)

Offline billygoat21

• Posting Member
Looks damn good to me, you must be really happy....remember to stay patient with the results over the next few weeks. no more Mr bigtits! make sure to play up the pain to the wife a little over the next few days to make sure she keeps up the full health care, try to stretch it out for a week even.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dr. Lista did an awesome job...

Congrats!!!

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
for day 1  post OP, it looks totally flat and no swelling or bruising. what was the procedure did that doc do? and how many cc did the doc took out?
for me, mine was really swollen right after the surgery.  i notice alot of people that got lipo and excision, they are swollen after surgery. Then a few people like you that are just totally flat right after surgery. i wonder why is that.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 07:48:22 PM by Nightmare »

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
Iam not sure nightmare , but i am  not complain'n ;D

here ill post a pic from this morn shower..  give me a minute to re-size

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024