Author Topic: Dr. Alexander Golger of Toronto  (Read 2695 times)

Offline clouds

Hello, I'm 19 right now and been suffering from gyne for most of my teen years. I decided to getaa consultation with Dr.Alexander Golger in Toronto and I got an estimate of about $1500. He seemed nice and all but I'm concerned cause after researching him I haven't found any reviews about him for gynecomastia surgery. I'm relatively fit but he insisted I do lipo and gland removal so it doesn't look like a crater, I've seen a lot of people on these forums with crater nipples and I'm really scared of that.

Basically does anyone know of or have any experience with Dr.Alexander Golger in Toronto?

Edit: Also I booked my surgery with dr.golger for October but im quite paranoid since i cant find any mention of him on this forum. So I want to do a consultation with dr.fielding anyway and perhaps switch surgeons, does anyone know if his consultation is free? I am on a tight budget cause of tuition and i hear dr.fielding is around the same cost for surgery.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:30:45 AM by clouds »

Offline cornsyrup

• Posting Member
Yes, Dr. Fielding's consultations are free. His price more moderate/mild gyno is generally in the $2000 range for local anesthesia.

Offline clouds

I have to wait a really long time to even get a consultation with fielding,  so in the meantime I'm still wondering if anyone knows anything of Dr. Alexander Golger in Toronto

Offline quanta321

• Posting Member
This is the price h offered for both excision and lipo? It is an extremely attractive price, but I do not like the results of his showcase photos found on his site. All his patients are displaying cratering of the nipple.

hxxp://www.torontosplasticsurgeon.com/gallery-gynecomastia.php

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024