Author Topic: Significant others and bras  (Read 9321 times)

steven618

I am 28 about to be 29 and curious how do you get your gf's or wives to be okay with you wearing bras? My gf is okay with sports bras but I'd def like to wear regular bras for comfort...i wear barely there seamless wireless bras and they fit like a sports but got the comfort of a normal one but i have a few lightly lined and nearly no padding bras that I just love far as comfort. Feel they give me more of a life without projecting too much for it to be noticeable while the others hold them in place but provide no true lift. 
How did you convince or get your S/O to be okay with it all?? I know a lot of people here have very understanding encouraging women in their lives who have okay'd and encouraged even bought some for their men, but my gf def isn't one of those women and could use some suggestions.

hammer

My wife and daughters were the ones that talked me into wearing bras to be more comfortable, because my breast were getting very large, then later my doctor and wife told me to go for a formal fitting.

If you are having tenderness and growth going on, you need to explain that is what is going on. I don't know how it is for a woman when her breast develop, but when mine did it was like in a time lapse video. It seemed like it was over night, then I started having night sweets as if I was going through menopause along with growing  breast!

If yours are getting to the size of any female you know, ask your gf if she thinks that friend should  stop wearing bras or otherwise if females that are your size shouldn't wear bras.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Steven,

My partner would be fine with it if I felt a need for it.  I have never had any pain except chafed nipples from exercise rubbing against fabric, same as guys without sizable breasts.  I started noticing them by 11 1/2 and it was like they had suddenly appeared and in the next year they went from A to C, and more slowly to D.  With edema and fat they got to DD+, and then back down to D, but I have never felt any pain or need for a bra.  Good luck.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I am 28 about to be 29 and curious how do you get your gf's or wives to be okay with you wearing bras? My gf is okay with sports bras but I'd def like to wear regular bras for comfort...i wear barely there seamless wireless bras and they fit like a sports but got the comfort of a normal one but i have a few lightly lined and nearly no padding bras that I just love far as comfort. Feel they give me more of a life without projecting too much for it to be noticeable while the others hold them in place but provide no true lift.
How did you convince or get your S/O to be okay with it all?? I know a lot of people here have very understanding encouraging women in their lives who have okay'd and encouraged even bought some for their men, but my gf def isn't one of those women and could use some suggestions.
Its a tochie subject... She is not to sympithetic because she is a 42 DD. I am about a 38b. 

My wife doesent think i need one while excersizing.  I tried a compression shirt she baught me they still bounced

Offline TigerPaws

While I am not married I do date a number of Ladies, mostly from Russia and Ukraine so maybe my situation is a bit different, additionally I am almost double your age.

To the point I have zero tolerance for anyone who will not accept me for who and what I am. If a Lady is put off by my breasts so-be-it, I will have nothing further to do with her and I move on to another target of opportunity. Many of the Ladies I have known and currently date have purchased bras for me, some of these would be considered sexy, reveling and some are bust enhancing push-ups. While I do not wear these were I am out and about, if a Lady asked me to wear something she thinks is fun and sexy, who am I to say no.  

As long as you are comfortable with who and what you are and have to confidence to tell others to go to Hell then it matters little what others think.

Now if you will excuse me a Lady staying here at the Villa is making me a tall 151 Rum bases tropical drink and the pool is calling

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
Stephan,
I would tell my girlfriend that comfort for me is just as important as it is for you. 
If you are having breast bounce when doing exercise, you need more support with a sports bra choice, your vest is not cutting it. 
If you want a bra that is comfortable all day but still provides support, you have to choose wisely (not the same bra you wear to the gym, and your girl friend will be the first to agree to that)
The point, the answers are the same for her as they are for you, breasts are breasts no matter where they have developed.  Of course there are different choices with larger breast as opposed to smaller sizes but still you have to make choices  IE; you either have them removed surgically or learn to take care of them.
DB

Offline Reluctant

• Posting Member
Me late wife (of 42 years) questioned why I waited so long to wear a bra.  She supported using a bra and help me start purchasing them.  I remarried and while dating I never wore a bra.  After being married for about 3 months, she asked questions about the size of my breast and what caused them and my nipples to enlarge, and if I ever had a mammogram.  At this point I started wearing bras again, which she has accepted.  However, I always have a A-shirt on in front of her to hide the direct viewing of me wearing the bra.  I don't think this is very manly seeing me in a bra.  She has stated that if they increase in size that would like for me to have them removed.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
My wife hates my boobs.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Although my wife accepts and even seems to enjoy my breasts, she is NOT okay with me wearing a bra.  She recently replied when I gently broached the subject, "I had better never see you in a bra." Consequently, I make sure she doesn't see me or them.  I'm trying to gradually get her comfortable with the idea so that maybe one day she will accept that I feel more comfortable and enjoy wearing one - at least here at home.

hammer

If your breast are large enough to need or be more comfortable with support, ask her to start going without hers if she doesn't think you need one to support your breast! After all, that is what a bra is for, is to support breast, whether the breast is on a man or woman should not matter!

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Thanks for the suggestion, Hammer.  I'll fit that into my plan to slowly get her used to the idea.

Offline VitoEr

• Posting Member
Just thought I would create a thread to reach out to any and all significant others of Oregon Chapter members that are on Cummins Forum.

If you are out there, stop in and say hello

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
Just thought I would create a thread to reach out to any and all significant others of Oregon Chapter members that are on Cummins Forum.

If you are out there, stop in and say hello

Cummins Forum? Chapter members?

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello all , I have worn a cupped sports bra or some type of pullover racerback bra for some time . last week I found a nice soft hanes cupped bra the correct size , when I put it on for the first time I had my daughter close the rear closure on it . my god the wife had a melt down because it had a back closure. she told me I was getting to fem like , then I asked her what differeance did the style make front close ,back close or pullover?? she still is not happy with it so I told her I would not wear it anymore. but I will and must now hide the fact.in my mind that's just wrong.

hammer

Sorry Walt, that she is being so closed minded about what kind of bra you use to support your breast! If you need support I don't see what difference it makes what kind of bra you wear, and my wife and daughters would agree! I would understand if it was pink or something like that, but front or back closer, what the hell the difference!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024