Author Topic: Riding mower  (Read 3309 times)

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
The other day I serviced the mower for summer. Had to try it out and immediately figured out I didn't have a bra on. It was a short test drive.

Offline island dude

• Posting Member
That first ride does tend to get ones attention.

Offline Roadglider

• Posting Member
You just made me stop and think about firing up my Harley for the first time this spring.  Last year I didn't have these "girls" and it's going to be a very different "ride" this year.  OH Boy!  Another thing to look forward to!  This ought to be interesting.......

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
LOL, anytime in my father-in-law's jeep make me remember why I wear a bra. Especially on the side roads he loves to take. If I can add one more lesson learned when these first started to grow, I fried up something on the stove in only a t-shirt. Remember, grease splatters.

Offline island dude

• Posting Member
Roadglider, it will be different, get on something without faring or windscreen, in a Tshirt, you get another set if headlights.

hammer

I hear ya guys! I have a small rider, rear engine for mowing, no suspension, a 3 wheel moped that I use to hit the local fishing ponds and a ATV for hunting and ice fishing!  Non of them are any fun without a GOOD support bra on!

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
LOL, the last time I had to worry so much about things not jiggling so much I was getting ready for an airdrop.

hammer

LOL, the last time I had to worry so much about things not jiggling so much I was getting ready for an airdrop.

I get that too Boomer!  Jumping out of a chopper at about 12 ft in SCUBA gear, the boobs still get a beating too!

aboywithgirls

Earlier this week, I ended up driving dump truck at work. Usually not a big deal as long as I have the girls properly dressed. Out of all of my bras, I put on a light, underwrite that was a stretchy lace because it was supposed to be warm so I wanted something light. Well, I can tell you that not all bras support equally. I had a Panache encapsulating sports bra that would have been much more appropriate. 
I'm in a 36H now in most of my bras. I have since put a couple of sports bras in my locker at work. I'm not going to make that mistake again. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hiking and Backpacking.      Going up is not much of a problem, but the pounding you take going back down the mountain is no fun without some support.  This is true even for a person who otherwise does not wear a bra. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Take a mountain bike down a bumpy trail and you get to have the "assets" go up and then the "assets" come down rather suddenly. Do this for a few miles and you feel like your upper chest area is tearing its muscles out. You have to have strong support. Most of the time that entails either squashing the "assets" almost flat...very, very uncomfortable or the other option is a tighter underwire with a bit of push-up because the support is great. Wear a loose fitting shirt with patch pockets to hide everything. Do not wear a tee-shirt! It hides nothing.

hammer

My oldest daughter who is extremely top heavy always wears 2 bras when she goes horse back riding or it kills her neck, back and shoulders!  One is a very good under wire and then she'll also have on a sports bra too. I forget in which order.

It's been awhile since she's been active in riding, as she is the one expecting the 3rd child, my 5th grandchild.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024