Author Topic: Beach garments  (Read 5690 times)

steven618

It's a topic that's been discussed immensely and as I am in Punta Cana this week on the beach with my wife looking down at my own mounds that continue to grow I am obviously insecure until I got on the beach and seen others my size weight wise (5 11, 180/90lbs) with breasts larger than me walking freely. Now Punta Cana has been proven thus far to be where being American is a minority and most are Hispanic of some sort or Russian so perhaps their cultures are adamant in who cares but I often wonder, I know it's a stigma in most societies, but why do more men with breasts not wear support. I get it it is a matter of self, identifying it as female attire, and or desire to wear vs hell no I won't but has anyone ever actually witnessed a male with sports bras or bikinis

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Other than myself, I have yet to see a man wearing any sort of bra in public. Based on my own attempts to keep mine from being noticeable and based on what I generally read on this forum, most men who wear a bra make extra effort to cover up the fact and not display it for general viewing. I hope one day that men who have breasts will be as free to wear only a sports bra or racer back top in public places as women are, but until that time I expect that most of us will continue to keep our bra-wearing private and invisible.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think we tend to stigmatise ourselves.   As the old man here, I can tell you that it was nothing more than a minor embarrassment when I was younger and no one gave it much thought.  A native Californian, I was a regular at the beach and I still am. 
Grandpa Dan

aboywithgirls

I wear a G/H cup in most of my bras. While technically, I wouldn't be breaking any laws going topless , I would be very uncomfortable mentally and physically.  I haven't gone topless since I was 10.
I have found some tankini tops that look like regular tank tops and they have built in support. While it is a women's swimsuit it does the job same as my women's bra.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I guess I must have made too many comments in my younger years about guys with boobs/moobs needing to wear a bra, because even though mine are relatively small, they are still obviously breasts and I feel like I need to keep them covered. I may not always wear a bra when I'm outside, but I at least wear a Tshirt. I don't want to confuse the little kids who might see me! :) 

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello guys my granddaughter asked me this past summer why I don't wear a bikini top because I have big boobs. I told her men did not need to wear breast covering , and here in NY woman can go topless where a man can. I did try on a bikini top just to satisfy my own curiosity. I am currently a 48B and they are getting saggy .

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I wear a shirt which champions workout shirt its blue and dark greh it looks like those rash shirts but baggy.  I got 2 sizes to big. It does not cling or stick really when getting out tge water to much. However i only have A/B breasts. 

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
Often I wear a bikini, sometimes only the bottoms.
This year she got me a cute halter one-piece.

steven618

Nice. Though with pig tails and pink highlights it' apparent there is a dom sub relationship or something there. Not condescending any lifestyle or attempting to provoke argument or debate but there are other forums for crossdressing, transgenders, fetishes, etc. Though applause for having such an accepting and encouraging spouse 

hammer

I've got to 2nd Steven618 on This! I've been here on the forum for a few years now, since 2011 and I'm here to tell ya that acceptance and support of gynecomastia does not include cross dressing!

It's about helping men accept the fact that their body is changing in a way that they don't understand, but also don't want or may not be able to have surgery to change what is happening to them. By having other guys dressing as girls does not represent this in a very good light. If you have a man trying to accept that he is growing breast beyond his control, come here for understanding and support and finds others the treat the condition as a reason to cross dress!

If you personally want to do this, live this life style, this is your business and there are plenty of other forums to share your pictures on. I do think that this forum is for gynecomastia support and related stories that bring people here to the forum for the surgery or support of gynecomastia.

In my early years on the forum I knew of guys that left the forum just because of this (cross dressing) reason, and I've got to say that I think that it has only gotten worse!

Offline jdb

• Posting Member

It's about helping men accept the fact that their body is changing in a way that they don't understand, but also don't want or may not be able to have surgery to change what is happening to them. By having other guys dressing as girls does not represent this in a very good light. If you have a man trying to accept that he is growing breast beyond his control, come here for understanding and support and finds others the treat the condition as a reason to cross dress!

In my early years on the forum I knew of guys that left the forum just because of this (cross dressing) reason, and I've got to say that I think that it has only gotten worse!
I too am concerned about the cross dressing messsages that appears on the site.  I can fully understand why some people might consider leaving. 
I have large tender breasts that require me to wear a bra for comfort and support and my wife accepts me doing so, but I wonder if she might still be so accepting if she saw all these cross dressing messages on a site I regularly browse.
If dressing up in woman's clothes or underwear is your thing, I would not dream of stopping you but please go to an appropriate site to discuss it.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 05:58:21 PM by jdb »

Blousbunnys

10-4 Jdb.  Well said.

aboywithgirls

I have to agree with all ot the above. Yes, I do agree!
That being said, there are certain "women's things " that just plain fit/work better for me. I'm a 36H in most of my bras, so I kinda need the bra. As far as women's jeans and panties go, because of my thighs and but, I needs something that accomendates. The leg openings on men's briefs pinch, boxers also don't fit unless I wear a waist size too big. And support hose keep my varicose veins in check and my legs aren't nearly as sore after a 12 hour shift on my feet. 
I simply wear what works for me. I have no shame or embarrassment wearing any article of what we consider women's clothing. I don't wear skirts or dresses or heals or make-up. But I also think people should wear what they want. So I do agree that this is not a crossdresser forum and should remain on task for supporting men who need support  (of their boobs).

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
I agree with the sentiment that we should keep the focus on accepting and living with gynecomastia in this forum.  Granted that choosing to live with gynecomastia may include the decision to wear a bra but this shouldn't be the "jumping off point" to discuss crossdressing.  There are numerous sites for men interested in or who crossdress.

Offline Reluctant

• Posting Member
I've been reading this site for quite sometime now.  It has provided me with both physical and mental support in reading the various posts and view points that it provides.  I too believe cross dressing belongs elsewhere on the internet.  I want the thank the membership for the insight on the true nature to help fellow members that have a breast enlargement issue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024