Author Topic: Endocrinologist appointment today  (Read 1258 times)

aboywithgirls

I had my endocrinologist appointment today. Things are good with my thyroid (or lack of due to cancer).

The girls were a different story. She noted that I lost 40 lbs. She was a little concerned about the girls not being any smaller. She did say what I already knew about my mammogram and ultrasound were all clear. 

She basically said that I have breasts and that a bra or surgery are my options. I'll stick with my bras. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
My Endocrinologist only ever said it was HRT, surgery or if they didn't bother me, keep them.  My doctor is male so he wasn't much help and after the last set of test cut me free.   Not a single doctor has examined my breast  or even touched them, not even my dermatologist.  I don't know how to do a proper breast exam.  It is sort of frustrating.  All of my doctors are male so that probably explains it.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

I had my endocrinologist appointment today. Things are good with my thyroid (or lack of due to cancer).

The girls were a different story. She noted that I lost 40 lbs. She was a little concerned about the girls not being any smaller. She did say what I already knew about my mammogram and ultrasound were all clear.

She basically said that I have breasts and that a bra or surgery are my options. I'll stick with my bras.
I wouldn't think that surgery would be a good idea for guys like you or me! I personally think the scares would look worse than the breast, cause I don't know how any surgeon would be good enough to make our chest look normal!

On the other hand, I've got better things to spend our money on!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 10:55:02 AM by hammer »

Online Johndoe1

I am thankful my heath problems are not along the lines of you guys, but to be honest, I agree, there are A LOT worse things than to have breasts. I have previously said, if the choices I had were some terminal illness or having breasts and wearing bras, then I am on my way to my fitter's shop! And having breasts as a guy can be a little trying at times, I can take that better than having some terminal illness.

Glad to hear things are looking good for you ABWG.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024