Author Topic: Publicity Campaign  (Read 2934 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I am about to start a press campaign for Demystifying Gynecomastia. My publicist has asked if there are men that are willing to be interviewed for the press releases. Your names do not have to be used. It is about telling your story. Eric is easy to work with and it can be a good experience.

Let me know if you are interested in knowing more.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline JMR

I don't think you'll have lot's of people jumping in to get interviewed about their Gyno problem, but send me sum info.  

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
I wouldn't mind answering some questions.. As long as it's written and i won't have to show anything to a camera  ;D

Offline heartbrokenmom

• Posting Member
It might help to educate parents also.  I wasn't aware of this condition till my son told me he had it.  It was when he was 19.  He had known for a while.  If I had known, I would have tried to help sooner. Or at the very least be more understanding of his moods and isolation.  One of the things I have seen on this board is that some of these guys have parents that are totally in denial or don't want to help.  (either with the operation or just plain being supportive)  I also get real ticked off at some of the tv shows making jokes about it.  It is not funny.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 01:56:00 AM by heartbrokenmom »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
make sure you investigate periodicals for high school counselors or coaches when you get to marketing.  i bet there are such things, and they seem like the people who would most need to know.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

deBra

I would also be willing to supply, but only by e-mail. I'm afraid I don't trust journalist types, who often get, shall we say, 'over-ambitious' and use their imagination to misrepresent interviewees and fail to respect personal privacy.

Offline fiXXXer

• Bronze Member
Yeah - if it's not too late, I wouldn't mind helping out either.
Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024