Author Topic: 1 more month  (Read 2659 times)

Offline bulova

• Posting Member
I wish I had found this site years ago.  I am 30 years old and have had this condition since I was about 13.  I was overweight, so chalked it up to fat.  I played tennis through high school and college and continued to get trim.  I was down to 140 lbs. my soph year in college, but I still had boobs. 

Like many of you. I never went sans shirt at the beach, pool, etc.  I preferred avoiding those situations all together.  It affected so much of my life, especially the romantic end.  I did have a gf my soph year and she was extremely accepting of me.  We were married about five years ago, and she was the only one I would take my shirt off for. 

I started researching my condition on the Internet, and learned that I was not a mutant.  $ has never been a problem for me; all it was was the lack of knowledge about gyne.  I finally had the surgery 2 weeks ago and am so excited to see the final results in about a month.  I am actually off to see the surgeon right now to get my stitches out.  As it is right now, I am 90% satsified and cannot wait.  It's really amazing how badly this affected me and how simple the solution was.  I know my life would have been so much better if I had known about this years ago, but I'm not going ot dwell on that - just enjoy the future.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
congats man!

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
Congrats man.

At 30 you have plenty of time to enjoy yourself, your wife and kids.

Offline bulova

• Posting Member
You're right, I do have a lot of time. 

I was thinking about another incident while driving to the ps yesterday...
When I awas in the 8th grade, they told us the next day they would be testing all of the students - all the boys would be in one room, and we were to take our shirts off so they could see if our spine was straight - I guess they were checking for scurvey or something.

I remember pleading with my mother to let me call in sick the next day.  I did not want her to know why, but eventually hinted at it.  Thank goodness she eventually relented.  I never did get checked out - I guess I should see about that test now lol!

That was a memory I had completely supressed.  It's amazing what this infliction does to boys/men.  I'm sure there will be more memories which will flood back as I recover.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024