Author Topic: surgeons or waiting till very end of puberty.  (Read 1743 times)

Offline 1966

• Posting Member
lately i have been thinking of just going for it, doing the big pay out living in debt my whole life but having got rid of the gyne. but the problem is i was a late maturer and im only 18 now so should i keep waiting and see what happends?

also if i were to choose surgery does anyone have any recomendation in south east england area. london would be best if its not even double the money :-)

my gyne is only under my right nipple. its like a solid stone so i no its a pretty simple cut open pull out. would be superb if anyone with the same type of gyne as mine could give me advice.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
It seems that the consensus view here is that if the gyne is not gone withing 1-2 years of appearing it is going to be a permanent fixture on you body. It's hard to tell without pics, but it sounds to me like you might be a candidate for strictly gland removal and not lipo.

Best of luck.

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
also if i were to choose surgery does anyone have any recomendation in south east england area. london would be best if its not even double the money :-)
Dr. Karidis is based in London - www.nipntuck.co.uk - He's one of the best in England.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024