Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1486 times)

Offline chx.84

• Posting Member
A quick first post from a recent lurker to say hello. 

My own experience resonates with much of what is already written here, and as such I feel no need to go into great depth now.  In short, I've lived with Gynecomastia for around 10 years; it pervades most, if not all, aspects of my life and over that time has come to exacerbate my every inhibition and insecurity. 

Finding this site, and reading about the experiences of so many in the same position, has been incredible - bordering on intoxicating - and I'd like to thank everyone who has posted and in particular those who run these boards.  I've been amazed by the detail people have been prepared to share, and for the most part the warmth of support they receive in turn. 

It has motivated me to register and join in, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all much better (as well as posting more often myself) in the future.  If you would like to say hello and introduce yourself in this thread, it would be great to meet you.

Either way, Happy New Year to everyone!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 10:38:53 AM by chx.84 »

Offline mezwell

• Posting Member
  • hey
hi,im fairly new here also,iv had my gyne for 30 yrs ,its incredible how many men are on here who have gyne,its sure is a hang up having boobs especialy living in a world where the chest is a symbol of male /female sexual gender,i think the longer you live with it the better you are at covering it up,i have trawled the internet for years looking for a natural cure `a pill`to make it go away,thers nothing that works.i never thought of going down the surgery avenue ,but have come to terms now with the idea. 
this site is great it almost gives you permision to take the steps needed to rid yourself of those unwanted boobs.

Offline BMB65

• Posting Member
i pretty much felt like i could do nothing about the moobs until i found an advertisment ....i then contimplated surgery .....its so fuckin depressing to have your life and thoughts revolve arround man boobs .....im 1 month post op and feel better and better every day ....if you feel the way most of us do , getting the surgery is priceless .....i found this site in the process of getting the surgery and its crazy to see how many guys have the same feelings .....its empowering to have others feel the same way ......

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Welcome to the boards. Obviously my name is Dave. I'm a 17 year old who has breasts. So have you undergone surgery yet or do you still have gyne?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
congrats on unlurking and waves to all those still in the shadows  ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024