Author Topic: 1 month post op, worried  (Read 3084 times)

Offline n0thingsp3cial

• Posting Member
  • puberty was a b*tch..
Well, for the first month I wore an ace bandage continuosly and I only removed it for shower etc.  I recently decided to take it off for a few days and nothing has changed over the past three weeks.  My nipples are still incredibly puffy.  You can still see the deep line underneath both where the incision was produced.  And both are still 100% numb.  Now if I put the ace bandage on tight, the puffyness goes down, but very temporarily.  Whenever I took it off to take a shower within 2-3 minutes they were puffed out like usual.  Im going back to my PS next tuesday.  I'll see what he has to say about the whole ordeal.. he just seems very pessimistic and not very reassuring about everything thats being going on post-op.  Although assuming this puffiness goes away I will be very happy with this surgery.  Did any of you have a similiar experience where the puffiness went down and then the numbess went away?  I'd really appreciate some feedback.  Thanks

Offline kidfromtv

• Posting Member
  • The Kid From TV
Which doctor did your surgery?

Offline n0thingsp3cial

• Posting Member
  • puberty was a b*tch..
His name is Dr. Ali, he is a very popular surgeon around here that specializes in breasts.  From everyone I have talked to they say he is perfect for the job (including my family doctor) and all the nurses I talked to.  Even though he typically does women.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024