Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Delgado was AWESOME  (Read 2615 times)

Offline freshstart!

Hi guys, I like many other guys have been visiting this site for quite a while. After a hard decision I finally took the plunge for surgery. At first I considered a closer plastic surgeon but after reading several posts I decided it would be better to go with someone more reputable despite the cost. I eventually decided to go with Dr. Delgado. From the 1st time I talked to him I knew he was the one. The way he is so calm and certain shows how experienced he is. After that I saw him for a consultation at his Navato office. Dr. Delgado and all of his staff (especially Colleen and Erin) were extremely nice and answered all my questions. I then booked my surgery with him with a peace of mind. He even gave a DVD which went over the entire surgical process and that helps you feel even more informed. The surgery was a breeze. I got to his office early in the morning where I met Dr. Gaynor for the first time. Dr. Gaynor and all the nurses were also super nice. I was prepared for surgery and finally walked into the operating room. All I remember after that is waking up just like nothing had happened. After a hour I had gained all my senses and was sent home. A week has passed since the surgery and sofar I have not felt any sort of significant pain. I thought that the vest would be uncomfortable but Dr. Delgado has these custom vests which have padding in the armpit area which removes any sort of chafing. Looking back at this process so far this is some of the best money I have spent. I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Delgado. Not only is the staff super nice but having the knowledge that you are in the right hands and having a peace of mind is a truly good feeling. And I'll keep you guys posted.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Great to hear everything is going so well for you.  I know you must be very happy indeed. 

Welcome to gyne .org!

Offline wickedturbo

• Posting Member
did you have to get someone to drive you away from the surgery or can you do this alone?

Offline Pharmaecopia

• Posting Member
How much did it cost?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024