Author Topic: my surgery with dr Norris next Week Sydney  (Read 13964 times)

Offline alex1001

• Posting Member
Wooow i cant believe it, finally after almost 8 years im gonna get the surgery done NEXT WEEK.
i've been saving the money for this day for years and i just got the right amount to cover this crazy cost.

like a year ago a decided to get the surgery done at the lowest price i could find,, after searching and surfing on the web i couldn't go with my decision when i found many patients who done the surgery with Not experienced doctors complain from their bad results.

November 2009, i asked myself "can i wait for another year to get it done with a good doctor"
absolutely i said yes i can wait and i wont do it now so instead of getting rid of this problem i get into a bigger one.

Yesterday i had my consultation with dr Ben Norris, he went through the procedure and told me how it will be done, he showed me where he will make the incisions, how much he will remove from the fat tissues and glands, and then he took photos for my ugly boobs hahaha and he asked me what im expecting from the result and what is my body weight goal, all of these took approximately 45 min.

then he called Natalie to tell me how to prepare for the surgery ( fasting the night before the surgery, not shaving from now to the next week the surgery day, and many things i cant remember) and she also got some measurements for the garments.

basically this is everything that happened yesterday,,, and now i cant wait till next friday for my surgery,,,  im really nervous,,, thinking about the surgery all the time,,,   

Dr Ben Norris and his staff were really nice to me, im really happy to have the surgery with him so far.. i'll let you know for any updates.

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
Great story! Good luck with your surgery! :D

Could you outline the costs with Dr. Norris? I'm glad your consultation seemed to go well too!

Offline alanwake89

• Posting Member
Hey mate, can you tell us how much it's looking like it will cost all up?

Offline alex1001

• Posting Member
thank you guys for your comments.

the surgery cost is:

operation: AU6500
Garment: AU150
assistant fee: AU375
total = 7025
estimate rebate/ medicare + private health insurance= AU1001 \ Medicare only = AU750.80
anaesthetist fee: AU1650
private health insurance or medicare should cover theatre and day stay fees

adding them all together with no rebates = AU8675
medicare + private health insurance= AU7674
Medicare only= AU7925

wish me good luck my surgery on friday.

jimmyC

hey man, good luck with the surgery! how bad would you rate your gyno? im looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Offline alex1001

• Posting Member
hey man, good luck with the surgery! how bad would you rate your gyno? im looking forward to hearing how it goes.

hi jimmyc, i would rate my gyno 6 out of 10.

Offline alex1001

• Posting Member
finally i got the surgery done today at norwest private hospital,,, finally my dream came true,, finally i can live my life.
i couldnt have a good look to my chest after op, but i can feel it,,, it's wonderful.

hopefully next week i'll post before and after surgery and tell u my experience,

good luck all

Offline alanwake89

• Posting Member
sounds great. hope to see some good results!

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
Hey man, great to hear your experience has been good so far. Looking forward to hearing more and possibly seeing some pics! Good luck for the coming weeks!

Offline alanwake89

• Posting Member
I'm very interested in Dr Norris as it seems the only doctor who gets discussed on these forums is Sue Thistlethwaite. Any chance we can get some before/after pictures? Thanks, man.

Offline alex1001

• Posting Member
thanks Liandoolb, now 2 weeks post op and the result's great ..

hey alanwake,
well, after my great result i advise you to see dr norris. im really happy with his work.
on Thus i had my follow up and asked him for before pics as i personally didnt take any, but he told me to wait till the 6th week so i can see the big difference.
if you are interested in Dr Norris you can see some before/after pics on his clinic website (silkwood medical), until i get mine and i post them here.

good luck mate

Offline alanwake89

• Posting Member
Wow, that patient gallery at Silkwood was one of the best I've ever seen. I was just kind of put off that Dr Norris seemed to have a relatively empty official website for galleries.

If your results are anything like those, I'm sure you are walking on sunshine!

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
thanks Liandoolb, now 2 weeks post op and the result's great ..

hey alanwake,
well, after my great result i advise you to see dr norris. im really happy with his work.
on Thus i had my follow up and asked him for before pics as i personally didnt take any, but he told me to wait till the 6th week so i can see the big difference.
if you are interested in Dr Norris you can see some before/after pics on his clinic website (silkwood medical), until i get mine and i post them here.

good luck mate

I look forward to seeing your pics in the 6th week then (that is if you're happy to post them). They do have a great range on the website but I'm always curious about whether they just choose the best ones for their websites... I hope everything's healing well for you!

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
Hey, just wondering how you're going now a month or so post-op? Hope you're feeling happy with your experience!

Offline alex1001

• Posting Member
hey guys,

now it's almost 2 months post op, and the result i only can say is wonderful, i had my follow up 2 days ago and the doc said it's great result. This is my last follow up and hopefully i'll post before/after pics as soon as i get them (maybe in two weeks) when Dr.Norris get back from overseas.

I'm really happy and my life completely changed, can't describe how it feels.
if you want to know anything just ask me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024