Author Topic: Good Gynecomastia surgeon In SYDNEY  (Read 8812 times)

Offline DVT

Hi All,

I have had gyno for years. Im finally taking the steps to get rid of it. But im baffled by all of the costs and medicare items etc.

Im looking for a good surgeon in sydney, someone who will do the excision, any reccomendations you have will help me greatly

Whats were your costs? What were the results like? Who are you seeing? Who shouldnt I see?

Thankyou in advance.

D

Offline crimsont

• Posting Member
Im really interested to hear more about plastic surgeons in Sydney, any suggestions or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Ive heard abit about Dr Tavakoli, Dr Ben Norris and Dr Jeremy Hunt. Are there any other surgeons I should be aware of? 

Offline DVT

Hi All no reprlies to this yet? what about Sue Thislewackie Shes in melb, is she any good?

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
It really is so difficult to find reviews of surgeons in Sydney! There are LOTS of positive ones for Dr. Sue in Melbourne but that'll add a whole new degree of difficulty and and cost to the whole thing if I had to go down there. Would also love to hear from more people in Sydney!

Offline alanwake89

• Posting Member
Just had surgery with Dr Norris on Monday. Will give a proper write up in about a weeks time, but for the record, I'm very pleased with the results I can see with the bandages on, and I highly recommend him.

Here's a gallery of his work - ww w.silkwoodmedical.com.au/gallery/gallery.php?page=Gynaecomastia&num=1

Impressive, no?

Offline mm75

Good surgeons in Sydney seem to be hard to find as there are so many choices - I guess this is the biggest city ??? Dr Jeremy HUNT has worked on some of my friends and is the spokeman for the Australian Society of Plastic Surgery, they are the credible guys, the good guys.  Dr Hunt works at Sydney Children's hospital as well so he has a caring side.  He wouild be the man to talk to if yuo need a good honest opinion in Sydney 

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Hi guys If you search through this forum for reviews on Dr Thind he has been recommended a few times and people on here have had great results from him.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024