Author Topic: Cosmos Clinic- Double Bay  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Lasx3

I have never experienced such amazing customer service from the doctors & nurses at Cosmos clinic at double bay. This is my second procedure with this clinic, & there services continue to flow through brilliantly. 
   The first procedure I had done was on my chest to remove pressuring fat that was in and around my chest area. The difference from last year till now it is unbelievable. The confidence I have regained is truely all down to Dr Joseph Ajaka. 

I later found out that I had excess fat on my chest from my previous procedure so I went back to get it removed and also had liposuction on my stomach area. Even though it has been over a week, my stomach is looking so much better than before. I honestly can't believe how amazing and how respectfully the doctor looked after my body during both procedures. I just want to credit the nurses & members off staff for making me feel so comfortable and prepared before, during & after the procedure. The after care I received from the nurses is amazing. I would also like to comment on Dr Joseph Ajaka- the dr that did my procedure, I don't think i could put my trust in anybody else other than this dr. The way he presents himself & his experience he has is beyond words. Thankyou to you and your clinic for doing such an amazing job & for looking after me since last year. You all deserve a big pat on the back for all the hard work and Effort you put into your work & clients! I would recommend any procedure to be done here, they have affordable prices, veto professional, very honest & can be well trusted. Thankyou so much for working up to my expectations, you did exactly as I wanted with no questions asked, I now have the confidence that I never had before and it's all thanks to you & your team.

4 months on, and i love the way i look. I love how well it healed, barely any major scarring. I have learned how to eat and look after myself the proper way.
I am so so happy with how everything has gone and worked out. I wouldnt reccomend a better surgeon to do this for me.
Reguards 
M Khan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024