Author Topic: sexuality question  (Read 1869 times)

Offline MIKE-TYSON

hi 3 months ago I had a jineskomasti surgery, And I have trouble in having orgazms, when I touch the points of my breast I feel pain. I do not feel some parts of my breast. what can be the reason according to you? can these symptoms continue forever?
My doctor said it was normal he gave me some medicine and told me return in 3 month. I don't think this is psychological but I think it is related to the nerves being damaged at my breast. What is your advice? what do you think the problem is?

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
well, I have not had gyno surgery , but from reading these forums and talking to the PS  I have seen it is possible  to lose some feeling in your chest after surgery.
      i don't know whether you can still feel pain after three months, maybe the guys who have had surgery can clear that one up.
       I have not read about anyone having trouble with orgazms after surgery and that was not mentioned to me as a side effect. Have you had a hormone test? as sometimes hormone problems can cause sexual problems like orgasms trouble. Anxiety can cause this problem as well (from personal experience) i would maybe get a hormone test if you have not have one already.
Good luck.

Offline MIKE-TYSON

yes I did a hormone test and hormones are normal. But can my hormon level have changed before and after the surgery? Meanwhile they took tissues from my breast not fats. thank you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024