Author Topic: Going Braless  (Read 4547 times)

Offline taxmapper

ive gone braless many times, but there are times i regret it given that I have a habit of crushing them, or having the nips abrased somehow. 

aboywithgirls

Sometimes I have to laugh about the subject. I go bralessin the shower or when I take a bath. That's about it. I either have an underwire bra or underwire swim bra any time outside of the house for the last 30 + years.

Male or female, you are who you are. What's between your legs has nothing to do with what you wear. For example, I have feet so I wear shoes. I have boobs on my chest,so I wear a bra. I've worn both as a man and as a woman. 

Offline Johndoe1

I prefer to never be braless until it is bed time, and then I give them a break.

I just become so self aware if my breasts are unsupported. When it is hot out, I still prefer a bra over braless boob sweat.
I am the same way. I am SO aware of my breasts when unsupported. I am aware of the movement and weight and the rubbing it causes. When I am wearing a bra, I hardly ever think about my breasts.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

Yes, I do have some serious “volume.”  Plus, as you can see through my tank, my areolae quite wide and nipples thick and longer.  As you can also see, it is too suggestive if I go out braless, not to mention sore breast tissue from when I bounce and chapped nipples from when I jiggle and they rub. 

Home alone I may go braless like in this pic, but when anyone is at my house, I always wear at least a leisure bra under my top. 

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
ive gone braless many times, but there are times i regret it given that I have a habit of crushing them, or having the nips abrased somehow.
I, too, go braless outside, but only when it's cold enough to wear a jacket or coat. I can't go outside in just a tee shirt without asking to be stared at (as you can see by my photo).

Offline SideSet

I can see why.

Prominent feminine nipples poking through your top. And you can see the outline of full female breasts.  I am sure there must be a lot of movement and jiggling when you go braless.

you have a slender torso, Which makes your bust all the more noticeable and feminine appearing 

Confused old man

Around the house I have started going braless. I like to wear jockeys no panty line promise camisole. It has enough support to keep my boobs from jumping around too much. Now that I have fully accepted that I have boobs, I kinda like the movement and the freedom to let them go.

Offline Busty

And your wife approves ?

Confused old man

Offline SideSet

So good you and she are on the same page

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024