Author Topic: frustrated!  (Read 2258 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i have been lookin for some ps in northen va area, and not been able to find a single one that i feel is good. how do i go abt it? i dunno what to do. im willin to travel to Maryland, Washington DC.

Areas close to me are McLean, Fairfax, Reston, Herndon, Alexandria.

Pls help guys.. before i give up hope..:(

thx guys..
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
What made you feel bad about them?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i guess they ,mention on their website that lipo can solve the problem for gyno. someimes excision is reqd. doesnt sound abt rite. although i have a consultation with dr michael brown this week. im just so skeptical now. i had lipo done last yr. and the results are not good at all. im just tryin to find someone who can do excision + lipo for me.

thx for the message allan. it feels good to have someone respond to the message. makes u feel people out there care. :-)

http://www.cosmeticplastics.com/ is the iste of some docs im considering..

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
This probably isn't too helpful cause you said price is an issue but imo you should give Bermant some more consideration.  

You might save a grand or two going somewhere else, but if the jobs not done right then you definitely didn't get what you paid for.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Man I say just go for it, his pictures look great. What harm could it do just going for a consult with him? Getting it done local will be so much easier if any complications post-op arrive.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024