Author Topic: What Is This?  (Read 2357 times)

Offline GyneFree

• Posting Member
Hello,

I just had my surgery 6 days ago. I am worried because when I remove the Compression strap to get a better look my chest looks the same way as it was. I got Lipo and Excision done. I had more Gland on my left chest and both look the same before i got the surgery and I dont have much swelling. I wonder can it be because the skin has not adhered to the muscle or the swelling is their just not very noticable. Thank u so much 4 reading my post and I am looking forward to reading your feedback's. Thanks!

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
How much was removed? Gland/lipo?  In any event, i wouldnt freak out just yet, you are really early in the healing process and it likely is swelling...everyone heals differently, some faster than others.  I am 5 days P/O, and show swelling, but i know in time it will all go away.  As long as your wearing your compression garment and not over extending yourself, you will heal normally.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hello,

I just had my surgery 6 days ago. I am worried because when I remove the Compression strap to get a better look my chest looks the same way as it was. I got Lipo and Excision done. I had more Gland on my left chest and both look the same before i got the surgery and I dont have much swelling. I wonder can it be because the skin has not adhered to the muscle or the swelling is their just not very noticable. Thank u so much 4 reading my post and I am looking forward to reading your feedback's. Thanks!

Ya 6 days is early.......I am at 7 weeks and im a little nervous as mine are not they way I want them to be and look some what like they did before.......I have read here it could take many months to heal..........

All the best 8)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 04:00:54 PM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline GyneFree

• Posting Member
The Doc removed alot of Gland, he showed me the pics the day after. I realy think he did a great job, but u know how it's sooooooo frustrating dealing with Gynecomastia so long then spending several thousand to fix the problem and seeing no results. I figure ur all right about waiting to c the final results i hope it
re-shapes itself. Thanks u all for ur replys  :) , this web site has been a great source 4 info and everyone here is realy awesome and understanding. I am blessed to have found this site.  Thank u all!

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
6 days is wayyyy too early to get frustrated...

6 weeks you should be concerned...

6 months things should be as good as they are going to get.
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024