Author Topic: Just a comment...  (Read 2412 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
It's good that this site is here and all , but ive realized that its just made me feel worse about my gyne... 100x ,,, because i wasnt that aware of it till i came on this site... anyone agree? ???

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
Well this forum helps to comfort you in the fact that you are not alone. I will admit that ever since I have found out that this is a medical condition I have become 90% more self concious about it. But in the end, without this forum I would not have gotten surgery and therefore I give much credit to this site. Dispite making me more self concious about the condition I belive this site is amazing and def deserves credit!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I found this site when I was searching for information to help one of my grandsons.

Having grown up in a time where gynecomastia was something simply not discussed, I expected to find a more open and accepting view in this (so called) enlightened age. The reverse would seem to be true.

On a more positive note, There is an excellent assortment of garments designed to conceal the breasts. After many crude surgeries in the past, Efffective and cosmetically acceptable surgery became available about twenty years ago.

Born in 1937, I had no choice but to learn to live with the condition.

Be gladdened by the fact that you have choices now.
Grandpa Dan

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
your so right peepaw!  :D

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
       I probably going to do more harm than good but if you actually think about it in the past it was easier to accept the condition since surgery was not an available option .....but now we do know that there is a way to correct the problem at a certain degree at least that is. So its easy to see this website as positive in a way that makes us not feel alone and negative in the way that it can work that part of our subconcious mind making us more aware of the things that we are expose to in society. I would say that this website is perfect for those who can afford the price of surgery one way or another but for those who can't afford it it just a place where you see where you are going to find people that have reached their goals , is a place where at least I can see and reflect about how gynecomastia has affected my life and how is going to be after hopefully I get  rid  of this burden. Only if every men had gynecomastia ...this would be a more peaceful earth .....lol ...... It might be a torment for those who will never be able to get surgery ...thats my point. Hoping but not being able to accomplish.But at least there's hope...and that we should never lose.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 12:39:49 PM by SoooTiredof-IT- »

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
This site motivated me to get my surgery done...

The first time I found the site and read the stories of other people I cried because I always thought I was the only one who experienced a hellish youth because of the boobs.  It was comforting to know I was not alone and that there was a solution.

Thanks Merle!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024