Author Topic: guys need your support !  (Read 4585 times)

Offline A_1

• Posting Member
i am suffering from gyno ! i did look at my childhood photos and i had no gyno then...may be after 8-9 it started buildingup...

few days ago i consulted a doc in (Dr. Anatheshwar ) manipal hospital and in (Dr Deepak Gowda) appolo, so just wanted to know who will be the best one to go with, planning for the operation soon, guys whoever had gone operation please suggest,

thanks ! in advance,

Offline rajkumar

• Posting Member
Hi..A_1..
nice to hear that u have taken the decision to undergo surgery… I don’t know about the Dr. Deepak Gowda but certainly know about Dr. Ananteshwar (manipal hospital).Its difficult to tell the best PS in the city, but certainly Dr. Ananteshwar  is one of the best in the city.
I was doing my search/research for the last one and half yrs about the surgery and the results associated with it.Atlast I got the surgery done by     Dr. Ananteshwar,  Manipal  Hospital, Bangalore..He told me that he was going to do a gland excision and liposuction on me. I was admitted  a day before the surgery  to the hospital.. I had some cold so they gave me nebulizer.. Next day morning 8.00 am was my surgery scheduled, it was under GA. The surgery had taken more than 2 hrs.. almost 3 hours as per the hospital personnel.. I didn’t knew anything as I was under anesthesia. I woke up at 12.30 pm  in the afternoon.. There was little pain  but bearable..They told me to wear the compression garment from the very moment..Next day by afternoon I was discharged from the hospital with the drains.. I am having two drains one on each side.. the drain discharge was 50ml and 65 ml respectively from the two sides.. Now I am at home taking rest, waiting for the drains to reduce below 10ml so that they could be removed..It was on 11th day my drains was removed (it defers from person to person)… It looks really flat.. Little swelling on my left side. It will go off as time passes as per the doc..
Just check with some other doctors too.. Ultimately its upto u with whom u r comfortable. Before taking the decision do some research,meet one or two more doctors and just go through their previous records.

Offline A_1

• Posting Member
Raj, thanks very much for the reply...

congrats for your surgery...i did the same i did consult 3 docs as of now... and did some research on google on 2 doctors and both seems to be ok. one big difference i find between these two is cost. manipal hospital cost was 65k and appolo was 45k, not sure why such a big difference. even some has posted that dr deepak is good.

wish you a speedy recovery. tc

Offline rajkumar

• Posting Member
Research is always good.. 60k/65k is for semi-speciality ward and 40k/45k for general ward in manipal..Just check 45k is for which ward in apollo hospital. May be this would be the difference.

Offline A_1

• Posting Member
In Manipal hospital they said that 65k in general ward...and in applo 45k for general ward...

Offline gyne_nomore

• Posting Member
I got my surgery done last week at Manipal general ward under Dr Anantheswar.
It cost me Rs 35500 for the whole thing. I was in the ward for 2 days.
I am quite happy with the doctor as well as the nursing staff. The general ward had 2 other patients in my room. Read my post for more details.

Offline rajkumar

• Posting Member
It cost me around 58k for 2 days(semi-special ward) except the compression garments and the initial tests... 4 weeks down the line ... recovering well. Hoping to hit the gym by next 2 weeks.. still little pain is sensed when u lift little heavy things..

Offline A_1

• Posting Member
ok, guys collecting some more information,  thinking of caling dr. anatheshwar let me see. how it goes very soon will plan for the surgery will keep things posted. thanks all for your support.

Offline cape_of_good_hope

• Posting Member
ok, guys collecting some more information,  thinking of caling dr. anatheshwar let me see. how it goes very soon will plan for the surgery will keep things posted. thanks all for your support.

hi a1, did you have your surgery yet?

Offline A_1

• Posting Member
Well !!! feeling so great while writing this comment now ! got operated and all well now !

decided to go with Dr. Deepak, 2 weeks over now...better now and getting still more better . first few days sensed a bit of pain, but barable, but make sure someone stays with you for first 1 or 2 weeks, ITS NECESSARY. if someone needs some more info, please drop in a comment i will surely ans them.

Regards

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear a-1,
congratulations.
how to contact dr deepak,had been to apollo.i got the information that he is not coming there [secretary told me he is not getting any patients,so he stopped]
pl let me know your experience .
do you have any experience with other doctors in bangalore,especially more experience in gynecomastia correction?

Offline A_1

• Posting Member
9900101342 this is his number call him and take the appointment, well as mentioned in my previous comments i had contacted Dr. Anatheshwar in manipal hospital.

about the experience..anything specifically you want to know ? writing a detailed one :) may be in another day or two...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024