Author Topic: Going to the beach!  (Read 4037 times)

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
so i slept in this morning.. woke up around noon. i signed into msn and my friend started talking to me.. shes like "wanna go to the beach?"... "hells yea, i do!"

haha i hope it goes well

ps 5 months post op

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
im happy for you dude! nothing beats having the warm sun on your chest and being free! make sure to put sunscreen on, especially if you have a remaining scar. ;)

Offline Ben2cat

• Posting Member
hell ya.... nothing better than sex on the beach .... Cool.... !!! You can handle this!!

Offline mike227

• Posting Member
Man your lucky i havent been swimming in 3 year let alone the beach and im 17 : (

Offline AZ54321

• Posting Member
I'm due for surgery on August 26... that means that I won't be able to go to the beach (at least shirtless) until next year. It's okay, though... I just need to get through this summer. Only two more months left!

• Bronze Member
I'm due for surgery on August 26... that means that I won't be able to go to the beach (at least shirtless) until next year. It's okay, though... I just need to get through this summer. Only two more months left!

Those two months will fly by! but enjoy them while you can! I had so much fun today.. and I wasnt even worried about my chest! I'm sure there are many more beach days to come.

And just so you guys know.. I got home around 8 and the girl text me saying she missed me already haha.. so she ended up coming over and we went swimming in our pool.. So this was a great day of not worrying about the gyne :)

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
dude thats awesome, i have two questions,

about how long did it take you to be able to move your arms up and around? and for you to get back to wearing regular shirts and stuff?

Right now i'm planning when i'm going to have the surgery done, i have classes that start around august 20th
Surgery Date: July 7, 2009!

• Bronze Member
personally, i didnt have a problem with lifting my arms - at least i didnt notice anything! i had my surgery when i had classes.. I took a week off and that was longer then we wanted it to be.

when i had my surgery done it was january and there was still snow! so i was wearing sweaters anyway. but but the time i got back to class i was just wearing t shirts under sweaters and that worked for me

Offline chubbyfats

• Posting Member
god i cant fucking wait to go swimming again EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (x2) .....    ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

• Bronze Member
I can't wait till you guys get to go swimming too!

I've been in my pool at least 6 times since father's day, but i lost track! And that is amazing for me. Before my surgery, I only went swimming in MY OWN pool twice in the last two years! That was when there was no one around too!

I am hoping to go to the beach again really soon with different people!

Nothing beats going for a swim on a hot summer day while listening to music, then coming into a nicely air conditioned place and relaxing and watching tv. It's unbelievable the good mood I was in after coming inside! :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Nothing beats going for a swim on a hot summer day while listening to music, then coming into a nicely air conditioned place and relaxing and watching tv.

Isn't that the truth my man!!!  ;)

It's unbelievable the good mood I was in after coming inside! :)

Right on dude! Glad to hear you're enjoying life on  'the Other Side'...  :)

Grandson Niko and myself in the pool...  (summer '05)

GB...

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024