Author Topic: Surgery in Poland ?  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Slamberton1

• Posting Member
Hi guys.
After an appointment with a surgeon from the NHS I have decided that I am going to try to get surgery in Poland as I've heard great reviews about getting it done there. The surgeon from the NHS told me that I did have Gyne but the outcome of the surgery would be worse than having Gyne itself and that my chest would be deformed with my nipples caved in which made me think NOPE immediately. I know from research that he probably was way too under qualified to do the operation thus the bad results. This caused me to turn my attention to a proper plastic/cosmetic surgeon who has done the Op countless times. 

I decided on Adam Kaleciniski from Europe Surgery in Wroclaw Poland after researching him before. I think he charges £1400 and that includes the surgery and dressings, medicine and the consultation etc. has anyone on this had surgery with him and if you have can you please tell me of your experience with him ?

Offline TrefG

I had surgery in Poland in May, but decided against Adam Kaleciniski for various reasons.
Poland is definitely the way to go thought IMO - great facilities out there. 

Offline Nikita

• Posting Member
I had surgery in Poland in May, but decided against Adam Kaleciniski for various reasons.
Poland is definitely the way to go thought IMO - great facilities out there.
whats IMO?

Offline Slamberton1

• Posting Member
It's an abbreviation for "In my opinion"

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024