Author Topic: Dr. Anantheswar - HOD,Dept of Plastic & reconstructive surgery MANIPAL Bangalore  (Read 65614 times)

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
Hi Guys,

Just had my surgery yesterday morning wit Dr. Anantheshwar - M.S ,MNAMS (Gen Surg),  M.Ch,  DNB (plastic surgery).He is Head of dept of plastic and reconstructive surgery @ manipal Hospital Bangalore- India. One of the longest serving senior members of the Board of certified plastic surgeons of India. He is an expert in cranofacial and reconstructive surgery.

I trusted him because my friend during college had a bad bike accident and he reconstructed his face eyebrows etc etc as if Nothing ever happened to my friend.. well if he can construct a face then what are a pair of boobs for him??? Nothing.

My surgery was bilateral excision of breast tisssue and liposuction combined. He uses latest power -assisted liposuction technique as compared to some other surgeons who use ancient "tumescent technique".

I chose Manipal for:
A) this expert surgeon named Dr. Y.N. Anantheshwar.
B) A top hospital with latest equipments and assurance that if (god forbid) any complications occur during surgery they can tackle it effortlessly being a big hospital with all facilities and expertise.
c) An affordable and comparitively reasonable cost for the level of expertise and latest technique of power assisted liposuction using foreign Cannulae.

I dunno where to start or stop. Im strapped with foam pads glued to my chest with 2 drains (plastic containers that suction fluids from the boobs after surgery. What is astonishing is I am not taking any pain killers and there is NO PAin  what soever unless i carry a water bottle or get up from my bed. the only worry or rather observation is lots of drainage from my boobs. Doctor said he will be able to remove the drains when the drainage is 10 ml from each boob. as of yesterday i drianed 90ml from each boob and today it somewhere near 70ml each.

This surgeon is one Hell of an expert. The other expert Mr.Susheel cleatus who practices at Wockhardt, bannerghatta branch is Good. But he is overqualified and very costly Rs. 55,000 to 70,000 He charging you for all the foreign experience in Saudi, France etc etc. just a waste of cash  for a simple gynecomastia surgery. My surgery at manipal was supposed to cost me Rs. 35,000( General ward). I got discharged today at 3pm and was told to got to billing counter. I thought they are gonna charge me extra for bed charges, nursing charges antibiotic IV and pain killer IV charges
Guess what...Guesss can you guesss ???

They told me you have a refund. I was flying in the air on hearing this. So techinically i paid less than Rs.35,000. The cost of Blood and hormone tests which i did on an Out patient basis are not included though. Hormone tests ( TSH, FSH,LH, Prolactin, HCG beta, Testosterone) them selves costed me Rs. 2,000 ( i did them at St.johns hospital). Then i also had to do a Complete blood picture (Haemogram) along with Random Sugar, Bleeding clotting time and prothrombin tests did them @ Manipal. Make sure all these tests are performed just 2 days before surgery especially Bleeding clotting, prothrombin and Random sugar. Else they will ask you to repeat them.

.....I got tired posting this much and i will write you my pre and post surgery experiences in a seperate article.

As of Now  THANK You Dr. Anantheshwar( head surgeon and consultant) in accepting to do my surgery personally.Also big thanks to Dr. Sunil  Junior plastic surgeon who lent a helping hand cutting through tough fibrous breast tissue, Dr. Manjunath Anasthesioligist who smiled at me before knocking me off with his favorite anasthetic thiopental 100  ;D the head nurse of the OT and 2 of her assistants thanK You dear team. Now I have some hope of walking  with T shrit or swimming. Thank You. :D,

Please click on this links to read a little more about Dr. Anantheshwar.
The First link is his profile from Manipal hospital website.

http://www.manipalhospital.org/index.php?option=com_doctorinfo&task=view&doctor_id=39

The second link below says:
It says he is longest serving member on board of certified plastic surgeons. I didnt know that. I just came to know.

http://www.mediescapes.com/Plastic_Cosmetic_Consultant.html

Read this about Dr. Anatheshwar doing a nose job for a patient. Read the whole article.

http://www.deccanherald.com/Archives/apr292006/living1012382006428.asp

This is a testimonial of a british patient who went under the scapel for facial surgery. Please read the excerpts and also check out this link for its source:-
------------------------------
"Cosmetic Surgery patient testimonial.
Mrs. Margaret Shield Bell (British Patient on her Face Lift and Upper and Lower Eye Lid Cosmetic surgery in India)

"A simple thank you is not enough for the wonderful care your senior cosmetic / plastic consultant Dr. Anantheshwar has provided throughout the procedure. He is a rare and valuable individual, a true artist of the human body. He respects and recognizes the fact that every one is unique (having different shapes and sizes) and tends to each different goal and expectation with careful attention. Through the entire process, Mediescapes India and staff have made me feel at complete ease. From the  calls to the consultation, to the surgery to the follow-ups, every single person involved has been a complete pleasure to work with.

I can’t even express how grateful I am for Dr. Anantheshwar amazing talent and caring personality. I am truly blessed to have found such a wonderful-genius surgeon. Thanks a million! "

the above testimonial were taken from this link:

http://www.mediescapes.com/testimonials.html

Dr. Anantheshwar also is a member of critical care and emergency surgery TEAM of Manipal Hospital. He constructed a new food pipe and new stomach for a youth who consumed acid which severed his insides beyond repair( stomach organ was removed and brand new food canal was created from part of long intestine.He teamed up with Gastro-intestinal surgeons and saved a life. Read this article in the link below for proof:

http://www.manipalhospital.org/content/view/101/108/

Also he change the life of Vineeta a girl who had a congenital defect ( from birth) of having 2 vaginas (pussies) and 2 fully developed urinary systems. The first time a medical team does this surgery in India.the were worried of the implication of this surgery but finally Dr. Anantheswar did it. click the link below to read more on this unique surgery:

http://www.mid-day.com/news/bangalore/article?_EXT_5_articleId=852171&_EXT_5_groupId=14

This is the address you need to contact for getting Dr.Anantheshwar or any other Plastic surgeon/ speciality  at Manipal hospital.

Dr. Y.N.Anantheshwar
HOD- Dept of plastic surgery
Manipal hospital,
Airport Road
Bangalore-17 , Karnataka, India
Phone: +91- 80- 25024444  Ext:4266 (plastic surgery dept.)
email: anantheswar@bigfoot.com

PS : The Photo of  Dr. Anatheshwar is attached beneath my chest pics.

--------------------------------------------------
I've added some pics. Attention: my boobs pics are before surgery. I still dunno how they look after surgery its still covered with foam padding. the other pics are of drains which people were asking how they look like ???

now i deserve to be upgraded to a gold member dont you think so. I have provided so much resources for any gyne patient to use. :) :P

Free Photo Album with PicTiger
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:02:05 PM by Paa_Paw »

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
amazing post, all the best for you recovery....

cheers
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

• Bronze Member

Yes,Good morning guys...sorry got up late :-X

Today is my second day of Recovery. I got up from the bed with little pain while rising from sleeping to sitting position I can rate it as 60% of yesterdays pain.

Carried my plastic bag with drains in them and went to toilet. I freshened up did my usual bizness ;D  Then went on to measure the drainage in each drain.

Wow , amazing the drainage has come down to 30ml in each drain. Yesterday it was 70ml.

No pain at all and increased mobility in my hands i can carry water bottle ( 2 litres Royal challenge water bottle) . Im gonna call Dr.Anantheshwar as Dr. painless. I just cant wait to see my chest results before I buy him a nice present.

The only hindrance is getting used to sleeping on my back as i generally lie on my tummy and hug a pillow while I sleep normally. " Solpa Adjust maadi" is what I'm trying to do im tryin to distract myself from the boredom of house arrest. I hate sitting at home. Forced to watch T.V and internet. but I guess thats what I need to do to get best results. Getting surgery is just half the battle. Caring for your recovery and chest health for a full 1 year after surgery is what will earn U FANTASTIC RESULTS. My doctors already called the Special tailor who makes compression vests and next visit he will take my measurements. I didnt ask doctor how much would the vest cost ( felt shy) but I asked how long would I need to wear it. He said his advise is 1 Full year to get that super -flat chested look. Im ready for even 2 years if he says....Ive suffered soo much with Gyne.

I wanted to tell the doctor to show me the glands after excision but with excitement forgot. After surgery doctor came and said " It was a big one on the right side".

Oh God ! How i dread the days past me. I could not maintain steady relationships and whenever a girls asked me out would make all sorts of excuses to avoid dating. Because You dont expect to wear a sweater n go for a date.

My confidence level was almost zero. I hated meeting people and my previous company insisted on formals with blues n whites as shirts. You must see how distinctive gyne is with whites,lights n tights. Days were hell. I suffered last summer literally choking myself to death in the heat wearing loose sweaters. People thought I'm Mad. Once my colleague in work purposely pulled out my sweater but didnt notice my gyne.Because beneath that was another concealer garment. I just waited for the summer to end with the rains coming in when i started getting ready for surgery doing tests etc. This is because wearing that compression vest in summer is like putting yourself in a toaster oven. Now the weather is pretty tolerable. So can put on the vest for whole day as well.

I can attribute my surgical success to the research and planning I put in effortlessly for this issue. 2 years research isn't a joke. back In February i started a special diet including Vitamin capsules, eating veggies n fruits. exercising to get my body and immune system in Fighting fit shape. Maybe thats why Im recovering so fast.

Since I am able to type, Im definitely able to go to work but choose not to because of these drains. they will make people notice and keep asking questions which I'm in no mood of answering or faking about. I plan to take a weeks off starting today. let me see what my Mgrs got to say about it.
 :-[

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
Congrats man! Its a great post.
The surgery cost and ur positive opinion is tempting. I have a few questions....
1) can i get the surgery done without telling my parents? does Dr.Anantheshwar permit this?
2) were ur hormone results normal?
3) how much percentage of the gland was removed? I think taking out 95% of the gland is a standard practise. remaining is left to avoid concavity.

• Bronze Member
Yes, I did it without anybody's knowledge. I got relatives in Bangalore but gave there number in the admission form under Emergency contact only.

If your above 18 as per Indian law, You can go for surgery at your consent.
Im 21 year old closing on 22 years. No body not even my Mom, dad, manager neighbors know what I did. Its my little secret  :P

Yes my hormone results were normal. In any case even abnormal hormone results wont affect gyne surgery.But you would have to take hormone or anti hormone supplements starting 1 month post surgery. Check with your Endocrinologist he may have different views all together.

To be frank I dunno how much of my gland was removed. I have a little bulging pecs from my previous gym workouts. So thanks for reminding me I'll ask my doctor. My chest will not cave in due to pectoralis muscles.

I hope I've answered most of your questions. Call manipal hospital and take an appointment to meet the Dr. Anantheshwar for a consultation (Rs. 300 only). Make sure you prepare all the questions you want to ask him as he is little busy nowadays. Actually i was told his calendar is full for the month of June. I was given the closest date of June 2 being a Saturday (that was on 31st may i went to book my surgery). I grabbed it else I dunno when next he would be free.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 05:37:29 AM by bloregynacomastia »

• Bronze Member
Well... You should be knowing better if you can avoid seeing your parents.

It will be difficult for me sitting here to imagine how your house looks like or What kind of parents you have ie:- understanding or strict etc.etc.

No, you can't hide it. Each drain is a little bigger than the size of an Amul cheese spread circular tub. with 2 tubes in it running into them from your both sides of your chest.

What you can do is tell your parents or dont tell I'ts your wish.My advice is tell them and they will take care of you.Now dont tell me they havent noticed your boobs.It's just that they didnt speak about it thinking you may get embarrassed. By telling them about it responsibly by talking maturely They will get impressed by your frankness and iron will to go 4 surgery alone.And they will sympathize with You.Tell only your mother.Inform her not to tell anyone else in the household, relatives friendz etc.Come on your not declaring to them you have HIV or something.... they will get shocked for 15 minutes or so after seeing the bloody pipes with drains but after that you will see full cooperation especially from Your Mother.Tell her alone atleast initially after surgery.

For me telling my parents means making an STD call and making them worry for no reason So i chose Not to. I will tell them once 1 go for vacations because in anycase she will notice the Compression vest in my room or one my body when she will hug me on entry into the house.

Else, Stay for 4 days in Manipal hospital general ward. Each day bed charges are Rs. 575 + nursing charges  are seperate.

I ran away from there because every night the patients are making noise, Nurses put on lights to administer medicines to severe cases of HIV ...another patient had kidney failure all sorts of Sad medical cases.some are severely sick. Mosquitos keep biting and the bed is sooo hard it broke my back.

I was a slow torture + the day was very boring with other peoples visitors coming in and asking me  "Yen problema". the foam band across my chest. None of there bizness aint it.

I was suffering in the general ward For a whole day all they gave me to eat  was Congee and vegetable soup. Common Doctor said liquid diet till I am able to eat heavy foods. These manipal caterers and the general ward nurses made me eat baby food which wont help recovery at all. So i told doctor plz discharge me. I carried my drains n went home :

I chose to come to home sweet home and relax on my Sleep well matress.
use my luxury toilet and have Internet, TV and all luxuries. And eat what I wanna eat.

Prior to surgery on Friday I cleant my house and disinfected it with domex, I filled my house with recovery foods like Nandini tetrapak milk and SOFIT soymilk in all flavors, biscuits and all kinds of cakes and stuff. My only heavy meal is dinner which my friends bring me as parcel. and i told them i went for surgery.

Absolutely NO to softdrinks or anyfoods that contain lot of sugar in liquid form.

A big YES to Protein rich diet..Whey protein ,Casein milk proteins etc...Chicken, dals meat  SOY milk ....2 tablets daily of  Celine or limcee ( Vitamin C - 500mgtablets) ,  1 tablet daily of Ato Z multivitamins or becosules. Make sure your diet contains lot of iron, Zinc, Bcomplex vitamins and Vitamin C.

Continue this diet for atleast 1 month after surgery.

This is the secret to quick recovery...

You are 26 yrs old and feeling so scared to make small decisions?

I'm your small brother I'm just 21 years old :-\ . Plan well in advance..plan for everything start by writing down all things that need to be done.Then prioritize them step by step..then begin scheduling the events. then execution takes place step by step again......Thats how you start. WE are always here to guide you at any juncture. Me and Moobs have done the surgery. You can benefit from our experiences.

Please click on this link . It says Dr. Anantheshwar is one of the longest serving memebers on Board of Certified Plastic surgeons. (At bottom of page). this is from a medical tourism website called mediscapes.

http://www.mediescapes.com/Plastic_Cosmetic_Consultant.html

Also , you wanted to see what a drain looks like then see this :

Free Photo Album with PicTiger
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 06:10:58 PM by bloregynacomastia »

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
Hi bloregynacomastia,

hows recovery going? did Dr Ananteshwar take out your drains? That was a gr8 list of things that you gave to be done before surgery, Abt the protein rich diet and vitamins u mentioned, did doc mention all this, Coz my doc didnt say anything of this sort.

So you remain in your room the whole day? I guess public transport is not a good choice anyways
get well soon

hey can you post more pics of your surgery? What is the level of pain if any? When do you start wearing the compression vest?
yo
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 02:56:03 PM by hungry.tides »

Offline moobs_sucks

• Posting Member

Hmmmm ..... looking at your pics, I think my doc havent used drains. I asked him repeatedly about the
drains ... he just said  they were inside the bandage..... may be he said just to make me feel
confortable......

As there were no drains dangling ... i used to walk around the streets the next of surgery itself.....
nobody had any clue about it ...... I was fit to go to office 2 days after surgery itself ...but as I
was not based in chennai ..... I had to wait for one week to get stiches removed and fly back to
Banglore.....

For compression vest, Iam using a normal rectangular elastic band type thing which had to be worn
around the chest ..... I asked doc for the vest which is like "Baniyan" (which covers full upper body
just like T-shirt) ... but he said no need to go for that fancy one ......

Iam wearing this compression vest to office and only 2 of my colleagues noticed when they tried to pat
on my stomach jokingly ... when they asked about it ,I said , I had pulled my back muscle and doc
adviced to wear the vest for 3 months ...... :D

My doc said I had to wear the compression vest for 3 months and afterward If i wish I can use.......
My chest is obsolutely flat now and I think 3 months is enough ....... Iam almost finishing 2 months
.... only one month to go ... hurray!!!!!   ;D

I told about my problem to my father last november ... and explained him the procedure ...
I also explained him how its affecting my day-to-day life .... He asked whether there is any other non
surgical procedure ...... I said no .... then he totally agreed with my decision ... BTW .. Iam 26.

When I came back to Banglore .... He told my mother ..... She was bit hesitant about my
decision..... then I cooly explained the problems i faced during my stay in hostels and how pathetic my
life is all these years ...... she also respected my decison .......

So, my advise to you guys is ... tell your parents .... they will understand .... dont feel shy ....
Get rid of Gyne ..... and lead a happy normal life.......

Surgery done on 18th April 2007
(Lipo+gland excision)
Surgeon: DR.Ramachandran
Pre & Post op pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moobs_sucks/

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
gr8 going moobs_sucks, So recovery process is almost done, I'm really happy that you have stuck around to help we people who are on the other side of the Gyne  :D
Will join you and bloregynacomastia soon, Hey bloregynacomastia did u meet Doc? are ur drains gone? Post reply ASAP, we are eagerly waiting for you.

moobs_sucks can you please explain me the precautions you took before and after the op, diet wise, dos and donts, So you had ur parents take care of you post surgery, good for you. I stay alone, and would like to know if its going to make a difference, coz i wont b having my parents here to take care... Hope im not being paranoid, we dont undergo surgery every other day  ;D

Cheers

Offline moobs_sucks

• Posting Member
I asked the same question to doc, whether I had to reduce my weight or change my diet before surgery to
my doc ... he said NO NEED .....

I havent changed my diet or reduced my weight  pre or post surgery .... It really doent matter ... because .. even if you reduce weight .... nothing gonna change the moobs .. their size doent change ....

But now Iam planning to join Gyn and reduce my weight ..... as my moobs are gone .... I want to reduce my tummy & love handles  :D

I recommend you to have someone accompany you for surgery.... after your surgery you will be bit dizzy as you will be under anesthesia ... and for few days someone has to support your back and lift you from bed as you will be sleeping laying on your back and while getting up you should not take support of your arm ....... If you have drains attached .... I dont know the discomfort level ....

For me, as drains were not attached .... I was able to get up and do all the activities all by myself from the 3rd day of surgery .....

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
hey i thought you have drains if you go for gland Excision, looks thats not the case. that was helpful info, my parents would be coming (though didnt want both to come, but you know how concerned parents can become )

Hey any pre op precautions? So hows your recovery going....

bloregynacomastia: if you read this kindly update us of your recovery, how was the drains removal been

ciao

• Bronze Member
Hello guys !

I'm Back ...My PC konked off and i was feeling lazy to Uninstall/Reinstall Win XP after formatting the Hard disk.

Its exactly 12 days post surgery:
---------------------------------------------

Hey Moobs : It's Sad to hear that your Doctor (Dr.Ramchandran of Apollo) wasn't honest enough to tell you the truth that He DID NOT use drains.

I mean your lucky to have good results. Personally I would NEVER MEET or TRUST a Doctor with surgery who TELLS LIES about doing things or procedures just to satisfy his patients questions. EEEKS >>>>>> :-\ :-X

And you know very well drain cannot hide under a small bandage on your nipples. I dont blame you as your not a doctor. But you should have done research previously to know what drains are and stuff so that The so called Great Surgeon who is a LIAR Human being woudn't be able to make you an MTV bakra. :-\

All Doctors in the west don't use drains because not everyones boobs need drains. If its a liposuction procedure drains are NOT used at all. In excision its up to a surgeon to decide whether to use or not depending on the developments and liquid seepage after cutting the gland. My boob is not as big as yours it is not the same. then how do you expect the doctor to treat us the same way.

But whether doctor used drains or not is immaterial . He should tell The TRUTH.

Well there is nothing wrong in Saying the Truth. INTEGRITY is something very very important. What if a doctor messes up your chest then out of fear Denies it. You will be the looser. If we were in USA or any foreign country, You could have sued your doctor for Lying to you if you got his report documented.

Anyway since your very happy and grateful for excellent results...Forgive him so that you may be forgiven.
----------------------------------------------------------

Regarding precautions:

Avoid smoking ( if you are a smoker) atleast 2 weeks prior to surgery. Alcohol should be avoided atleast 48-72 hours before surgery.

INFORM Doctor of all medication like Blood pressure medication, Vasodilators, or blood thinners like Warfarin, Hormonal supplements, and vitamin supplements you are taking.
Ensure to avoid Vitamin E ( tocopherol acetate) 2 weeks before surgery.

If you are an asthma patient, Inform your surgeon Because during surgery you will be on a ventilator machine fully unconscious. Just keep them informed.

Ask your parents if you have any drug allergies during childhood and after that you would be knowing if you suffer any drug allegies. INFORM YOU DOCTOR if so.

Eat a healthy protein rich diet from milk, and animal sources(if your not a veggie) add leafy vegetables like lettuce radish cucumber spinach etc etc. AVoid PEPSI, COKE  and all fizzy softdrinks. they contain phosphoric acid a calcium antagonist substance althrough out your healthy eating regimen prior to surgery and 15 days post surgery ( research confirms delayed healing with high levels Ph (blood acidity) and high sugar content. Avoid very very sweet stuff. A 600 ml bottle of Fanta  orange contains 13 table spoons of white sugar..Did you know that ?????

Increase your Vitamin C and Zinc intake through natural sources or Tablet supplements. LIMCEE and Celine 500mg swallowable tablets are available OTC at any pharmacy.

This is getting too much already .If you can all this then your a SUPER Patient. These arent 100 % compulsory but its always better to do the right things.So that healing, recovery and complications chances are reduced to almost NIL .

All the best dear prospective gyne surgery patient :-)

------------------------------------------------------

My drains were removed on 7th June Thursday at 12:00 PM at the plastic surgery OPD clinic.

The removal procedure was 10 minutes of duration and  was a tickling experience as the pulled out the tubes deeply embedded in side the nipple cavity. The sensation something like a rat tail tickling the interiors of nipples.Then as if someone pinched your nipple with his fingers when the end of the tube comes out of the chest . Finally it  feels really good that sensation I mean :-)

They cleaned my nipples with Betadine solution and with every wipe on my nipples, I could feel deep sensation. This Confirms that Dr.Anantheswar kept all nerve endings intact.So my nipples have full sensation after surgery. I didnt loose any sensation (as Surgeons in the west Claim),that may effect sexual stimulation in the future.
then they applied "Neosporin" ointment on the nipples and covered them with a bandage.

Then after this process, they called in the MediLin sales rep. "Medi Lin" is the
Medical costume/compression garment selling company. This is the company that will make your compression vest (if you choose to get operated in Manipal) or you can directly approach them for the Garments.

Mr. Selvaraj , the Sales rep came in and started taking my measurements. Then he said the cost of the 1 vest will be Rs. 1560. I paid him Rs. 500 advance and delivery was to be made on 11th june monday at the plastic surgery dept itself.
I walked home happy, took my pulsar for a run in the evening effortlessly.

However My stitches were to be removed on MONDAY 11th June 2007.

Monday afternoon again I was at the clinic this time to get my stitched removed and get delivery of my compression vest.

Both were done with success. Stitches removal  was as painless as listening to music :-) and my vest fit me perfectly.

After seeing how successful the vest was in Fitting and quality, I ordered another pair. so that i can facilitate proper hygiene and frequent washing when one pair is washed and drying , another clean fresh one is available for wearing.

I am wearing the vest as I type this message.I only remove it at time of bathing alone. I sleep at night also wearing it.. It should be removed only when You want to have bath...... for Best results in chest shaping.

Now i got tired posting this much .i will just attach pics of my compression vest and me while wearing a compression vest. There is a saying " A picture is worth a thousand words" .Take care buddies.

The best thing is NO body ..I repeat NO body could Notice out that Im wearing a compression vest .And what Im wearing nowadays are tight fitting T shirts ( not skin tights but tight shirts) over and above the compression vest.

Im flying high over the skies with my new liberated look. No more hiding under silly pullovers and loose shirts.

I'M FREEEEEE  AZAAAAADI ZINDABAAD. JOIN MY RANKS Fellows.... Come to Manipal ..Come to Dr. Ananteshwar.....Get a life.....The LIFE YOU TRULY DESERVE.

MANIPAL HOSPITAL- Inspired by LIFE :-)

The pics are of the Compression vest I got. Its the same " baniyan type" that moobs was talking about and wanted badly but his Stingy doctor denied him the luxury of it (Booohooo dont cry dear moobs U can still buy it from the company Medilin) hehhe :P .

Get yourself  nothing but the best because You deserve nothing but the best after so much suffering. Its made by an ISO certified company called Medilin. It so special thin and tight of superior quality "Pure cotton material with multi stretch technology"...... and its  UNNOTICEABLE UNDER Clothes even with collar buttons open ....

BTW: You will need some one 2 help you wear it as the Velcro closing is from behind.....So ultimately sum ones gonna make you wear it.Better be ready for that guyzzzzz. It won't remain a total secret heheee.

MEDILIN
Address #512, S.C Road, Yeshwanthpur Bangalore -22
Telephone: +91-80- 23575639, 080- 41273319
Mobile:9845009986
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 12:27:46 PM by bloregynacomastia »

• Bronze Member

I wasnt allowed to post more than 4 pics in the previous post ...So im attaching the other pics here..see below and the previous post also ( above)..

THANK YOU MANIPAL...

Thanks to Dr.Sushmita ( intern who removed my drains and stitches)
 Thank You sister Subitha ( who cleaned my chest with betadine)
 Thank You Mrs. Kusum the receptionist and coordinator of the plastic surgery dept. For smooth assistance in all matters, appointments and affairs.

Thanks Mr. Selvaraj , the Sales rep from Mediline who took effort to teach me how to wash the compression vest and make me wear it correctly and personally came home to deliver the second vest that I ordered.

Thank You Dear Readers for listening to my Successful story right from the start.

And Finally THANK YOU GOD ALMIGHTY  for this wonderful, painless, successful surgery and recovery. Without your grace and blessing  NOTHING would have Been possible. THANK YOU GOD.
-----------------------------------

PS: The pics are of me wearing the compression vest and the other pics are of me wearing a tight blue  T. shirt over the compression vest. I've gone to garuda mall and all the places that I never thought of stepping inside without wearing concealer garments.

Can you see how super flat chested the look is.  can you notice any compression garment under the T. shirt??? NO YOU CANT  cuz the color of compression garment is close to skin color so i can wear light Shirt without anyone noticing thru it  ;D And hopefully after 6 months, i will look like John Abraham....OOOPs i think im flying very high now..Gotta come back to Terra firma ( ground zero)  ::)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 10:33:10 AM by bloregynacomastia »

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
Just amazing, Can you also post some pics without the vest, click it when u r going for bath  ;D

Hey i have booked my surgery with Dr. Anantheshwar, Did u do the blood tests (complete blood checkup...something) after getting admitted?

i have asked for a weeks off from office, if i feel comfortable i will join or extend my leave

Phew i m just waiting now  ;)

Hope all goes well .....

Hey bloregynacomastia and moobs_sucks you are a great source of inspiration, I request you to frequent the forums, especially the Asia (india) forums, people in our country dont know much about this whole thing. People get bogged down by daily life and suffer in silence.
That must change now.

Wishing everyone a Moobs less life .....

ciao

• Bronze Member

I'm glad to know that you booked your surgery with Dr.Anantheshwar.

Hey buddy! didn't you read all the posts? READ CAREFULLY and write down.I dont want you to commit any blunders. And thats exactly why I'm taking efforts to posting step by step what I did and went thru.

All blood tests should be done atleast 2 days before surgery preferably on an out patient basis. You Dont need to be admitted to get any test done.. Ensure that you get the results or doctor receives the results atleast 1 day prior to surgery.

And keep asking doctor or any nurse in the clinic about each and everything dont hesitate. i used to pester them with questions. Because they are too busy and assume you know everything. DONT ASSUME ( ASSUME = makin an ass of U and ME )..BE Clear. It's easy but there is no room for any NEGLIGENCE.....BE SERIOUS and all the best  ;D ;)

Dont be in a hurry....It was a cakewalk for a person like me.There is no guarantee, you will have the same cakewalk. You need to make it a cake walk by being on your guard and ensuring errorless planning and execution.

We remain to help you ..... :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024