Author Topic: Most embarresing 30 minutes ever.......  (Read 10023 times)

Offline Dcupgyne

• body & penis dont make a man
Hi everyone my name is james, have just found out about this site and signed up, heres some background info:
c/d cup breast,5 ft9, 88 inch ass(yeah), very overweight.
i am currently having a break from college because of something that happend in gym class a while ago. i have had breasts for as long as i can remember, then a year ago my local doctor realised i had gynecomastia. and due to i guess hormones, my weight always setles in a feminine manner(ass, thighs, hips, breasts).
i have put some weight on in the last few months and my butt & boobs have fattened up, but i thought noone at college would notice, as i use forged notes to get out of gym class. unfortunately i was busted for the forgery and forced to join in. that was where it started.
i began to try and quickly get changed in an out of the way corner, then a guy that i shall refer to as 'x' came up behind me and grabbed my breasts(still in tshirt) and says 'these r bigger than my girlfreinds' so of course i pushed him off. after i pushed him he pushed me really hard back and we started fighting, by this time the whole class watching. Soon he started beating me and i fell on the floor. rather than leave me alone he bends over and pulls my top off and the whole class start laughing at my breasts and body. he then began to pull and slap my breasts. at this point i was very upset and didnt put up a fight wich amused him even more. he then proceeded to pull off my shorts then my boxers and repeatedly kick me in the buttocks. he then left me naked, throwing my clothes and encouraged the class to take pictures of me on their mobile phones and shouting hurtful comments.i got up and ran into the showers to pick up my clothes, x then came and held me in different poses for everyone to take photos and would hit me everytime i tried to escape. eventually my gym teacher came in and put a stop to it, and the students involved have just been expelled from college, but now i have never felt so low in my life, it was my worst nightmare and now i have to put up with '1inch, 2 breasts' 'tiny male thingy''lard-udders' and whatever everyone else is saying. i dont know if i can go back ever..... any advice anyone?
boobys and a half inch male thingy but im 100% male, with a sexy plump ass

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Sounds like fiction to me.

Are you a Journalism or Film major?

Sounds more like fantasy than reality.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 06:37:24 AM by jc71 »

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
dude...if that really happened to you (and I don't see why not)I would seriously think of pressing charges,thats assalut...Or I would round up a gang of my pals and lay a serious azz-beating to those fluckers!!!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline vinman2

One good kick to the knees will take any man down,big or small, and then don't let him up!!!!!!!!

Offline heartbrokenmom

• Posting Member
I feel so bad for you. My son had episodes in gym also.  In fact he just withdrew from College because of the gyne.  He   is working through his problems and will be having surgery this summer.   Please hang in there.  Is there a way for you to have the surgery?   Most everybody on the board has these awful stories. The people on this board are here for you.   They have even helped me.  People that tease and torment others have a severe self-esteem problem themselves.  They are truly ignorant and need help.  Just remember what goes around comes around.
Please hang in there.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I would finish the quarter, if possible, and then transfer to a different college. If it is not possible to transfer, for whatever reason (finances, you need to stay in a certain area, whatever), then...just keep going.

I don't care how fat you are; you can lose the weight. I have lost a little over 100 pounds in the last year, and there are people out there who have lost far more than that. All it takes is time and hard work...but you can do it, regardless of how big you are. No matter how bad the problem may seem...things really can AND do change.

The gyne can be eliminated--usually that involves weight loss first, but in extreme circumstances, like yours, they might make an exception ... it just wouldn't look as good when you lose all your weight--but you could get a revision. (Just speculation; I am not expert.)

And if those things really did happen...I would do two things: 1. press assault charges against all the people invovled. I think it would probably also apply to those who took pictures because they facilitated teh crime, stood by cheering, etc...but i am no lawyer, but at least pursue assault charges against the boy who did it to you. Since he took off your clothes and such, they might even be able to press a sexual charge against him. I know he didn't rape you, but when you do all that to something--I think it falls into the category of a sex crime. If you can get him charged with a sex crime, he would probably do a lot more time than with an assault--that is why I say to maybe pursue that angle.

The second thing you need to do is to get a good lawyer. The college should have had someone in the gym during gym class. Therefore, they were negligent. What you endured, if that is true, is a horrific trauma...you might be able to get a ton of money from the school from that. Your lawyer would set up a lawsuit, and they most likely would settle--they always try to settle, if they think there is any merit to the claims, because settling is a lot cheaper than fighting it in court (court costs, lawyer fees, a much bigger potential payout to the victim). But...I must advice you that I am not a lawyer, so I may be mistaken, but I think you probably can get a lot of money from that college. They not only made you take a gym class when you obviously had breasts, but they did not supervise you while you were being forced to take that class. Furthermore, the gym teacher, evidently, was gone sooo long, that all those things happened to you.

Of course...I really do not believe that story--it sounds too much like fiction--too incredible--but if it is true, then I really feel for you, and I hope you consider pressing charges and do try and find a lawyer so you could get some money out of it! And don't let your weight/breasts get you down; if you work hard, you can lose most of that weight. It sounds like you must be 300-400 pounds + from your description of yourself, so it might take you 1-2 years of hard work to lose it all, but it can be done...and time goes by fast when you're having fun.

Offline Bluesun_Returns

• Silver Member
dude...if that really happened to you (and I don't see why not)I would seriously think of pressing charges,thats assalut...Or I would round up a gang of my pals and lay a serious azz-beating to those fluckers!!!

That's if it really happen.  Still, it is possible though.
Bluesun

Offline Dcupgyne

• body & penis dont make a man
I understand my story may seem far fetched maybe, but i can assure you it happened. i am quite upset to think that you think i am or would even lie about it, i wish i was.
and thankyou for the supportful comments, they mean alot and in regards to legal action, things are being put into motion.
i find it really hard to try and lose weight, i am really unhealthy, walking upstairs leaves me short of breath and my legs real tired.  my breasts hurt when i run and i get the obvious thigh chafin n stuff. going to the gym is impossible for me, i cannot take my top off in front of strangers especially other guys, and showering is 100% out of the question.i will be fat for the rest of my life.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I will be fat for the rest of my life.

Not true Dude!

With a healthy diet and regular exercise, you can shed those extra pounds. Many people have done it. ;)

I am very sorry you had to experience such an ordeal in the change room during your gym class. People can be very cruel at times :'(.

For all you guys who are doubting Dcup's story, why do you think it is so far fetched? The guys at my work ( on a different shift that I am now ) use to tease me alot. They use to grab my moobs and call me awfull names :'(. The guys I work with are adults ( so they think ), the guys in Dcup's gym class are kids. Kids can be way more cruel than adults.

Dcup, you should definitely take legal action against 'x'. He assaulted you. Get a good lawyer and nail the scumbag's ass to the wall.

John.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 04:09:01 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Bambu said - For all you guys who are doubting Dcup's story, why do you think it is so far fetched?

Bambu - i've been on these boards long enough to have read a ton of threads, as have you. I don't mean to speak for you but i'm confident in saying we both have seen guys come on these boards who make false comments and then later admit to them being so.  This guys story may be true.  If your story is true, I apologize to you Dcupgyne. I'm just saying i've read enough false stories to get a feeling that this one is suspicious.  I admit I may be wrong.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 04:57:43 PM by jc71 »

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Do investigate the lawsuit option. I think you could get a LOT of money. Do not put this off...investigate this, please! You were seriously wronged and need to get some repayment from the college and also possibly from "x" for your suffering and abuse ("x" probably doesn't have much money, so a lawsuit is kind of pointless wiht him, but the school has tons of money, I am sure).

And I have been thinkign about what you described, and it is almost like molestation. If you were a female and they did that to you, there would be no question about them pursuing it as a sex crime. They may not have performed any sexual acts on you, but basically what he did was sexual humiliation and torture...stripping you and exposing you...while attacking you...and those people who cheered him on and took photos are just as guilty. Just because you are a guy doesn't mean it isn't a sex crime. You were violated. And from the feelings you described...those also sound like the feelings of someone who was a victim of a sex crime...to me at least.

And you can lose weight. Maybe you are so overweight you should consider a gastric bypass surgery. Check out this google link for relevant web sites: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gastric+bypass+surgery&btnG=Google+Search
This woudl basically make it so you can only eat a small amount of food. Thus, you are forced to diet, and people who do this usually are massively overweight, and they almost all do lose 50-100 lbs. or more in teh first year...mainly just because of dieting due to this device. It really does work! If you are willing to give up the food you love...this could really help you to lose a lot of weight! I'd say to do diet or exercise instead, but if you are convinced that is impossible, have the gastric bypass surgery.

You do not have to take your shirt off in a gym. Most guys at the gym I go to ... do not. You are there to work out, not to be models.

You may get thigh chafing, but once you get thinner...that will stop. Just put up with it...no pain, no gain.

You CAN lose weight. You CAN be skinny. You will only stay fat if you decide to. It is your life, dude; you can be pretty much whatever you want, within reason, if you work hard enough to make your goals realities.

There really is no need to go to the gym. What about going on a walk somewhere? You do not need to run. Walking burns almost as many calories as running. IT is not how intensely or hard you work out...but the time you do it, mainly. So don't feel the need to run--just start taking some walks...for as long as you can handle. And just so you know...when you are really big, you burn a lot more calories doing a particular physical activity than does someone who is of less weight--this is no BS--i can refer you to a link that supports what I said, if you like.

When I started walking and was still massively obese, my legs would hurt and I would get tired very easily. Now I can walk pretty much all day if i want to--though of course I don't. Your legs are just not in good shape...once you walk for a while, they will adjust to it and will not hurt so much.

What about getting an exercise bike? You don't have to even walk with that...you can sit...and you can do it in the privacy of your home. That might be something to investigate.

There are lots of ways to exercise, diet, etc., to lose weight, and I know you can lose the weight. You just have to find what works for you and stick to it. All it takes is a lot of time and hard work--but if you put in a lot of time and effort, you WILL get results. Try it...prove me wrong.

I'd lose the weight just as a way of saying F--- you to all those people who tortured you and called you fat. Show them that you control your life.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Oh and if you want to go take walks to lose weight and are scared of getting hurt (which I think it is probably pretty unlikely), then get a concealed weapon's permit so you can carry a gun. Or get pepper spray. Or carry a knife.

Offline User

• Bronze Member
 :o Unbelievable!  That's one of the worst things I've heard of happening to somone in a locker room.  I'm sure we all have our stories, but that is ridiculous.  I hope you sue that school and the people who did that to you for all they're worth!  I'm so sorry that happened to you, and that people online doubted it.

I'd leave the school immediately and try enrolling someplace else.  I think learning would be impossible after a traumatic incident like that.

As for weight loss, boobhater22's post was right on point.
Surgery date: February 8, 2006

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I agree with the other posters that you should take legal action.

What I disagree about is that you should transfer colleges over this. What kind of message would that send to your bullies? They would probably feel happy knowing  they succeeded in making you change your whole life because of them.

I would go back to school ASAP, if for no other reason than to show the bullies you're not afraid and aren't going to back down.

Also, don't carry a gun or weapon to school whatever you do. If there's ever another altercation, which I'm sure there will be, that would get you in so much trouble.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024