Author Topic: Finally looking good  (Read 3602 times)

Offline whymeagain

Just wanted to say had forth, yes forth surgery and now I have a flat muscular chest. I have baffled every doctor I have been too trying to figure out why it comes back but it has, and every time worse than last. 10 yrs of hiding, wairing two shirts and everything else that just put your life in total turmol. I went to Dr.Shah out of Columbus Ohio and what a job he did. Not one bruse but yes now I have scar that I hope will fade. he took out 3/4 lb from one side and 1/2 lb from other, yes I had it bad. He removed the intire nipple area on both sides and lifted them, i have cuts from around nipple area down and across front. hope this will fade in time. but yes I can wair tank tops, wife beaters and any other f#$$$%$# shirt i want with out hiding. free at last!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
That's great, i'm glad to hear you're happy with your chest.  4 times, are you kidding? 4 times? How much $ did that cost you? Did you go to an endocrinologist to get your hormones under control? Did they say why it kept coming back? How old are you?

PS: I think half your problem was those Columbus Ohio doctors.  I know a few good ones in Ann Arbor Michigan.....if you know what I mean. ;)

You've waited a long time (4 surgeries) it's about time.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 06:35:48 PM by jc71 »

Offline whymeagain

Hi everyone just keeping you posted as requested.
I went to every doctor you can imagine and they could not figure why it was comming back.
Anyways yes lots of money but the last was 5600.00 but now i am back to working out have ripped abs and the chest looks great.
I still have scars it's only been since Jan 6th. I forgot this is what a chest is suppose to look like. If anyone has any ? just ask he does great work.
ANYWAY THANKS EVERYONE FOR LETTING ME KNOW i WASN'T ALONE IN MY QUEST FOR HAPPINESS.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024