Author Topic: My Story (regular updates)  (Read 5658 times)

Offline thetodd

Havent been on here in a few months but nice to see someone on the right track!

My advice would be to avoid hotels, unless you live absolutley miles away. I lived in birmingham at the time and my old man drove me there and back, costs me nowt ;). January is the perfect time to have surgery anyone whos worn a compression vest in summer knows how shite it is, and by the time the summer comes around youl be scar free!

Best of luck with the saving

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Havent been on here in a few months but nice to see someone on the right track!

My advice would be to avoid hotels, unless you live absolutley miles away. I lived in birmingham at the time and my old man drove me there and back, costs me nowt ;). January is the perfect time to have surgery anyone whos worn a compression vest in summer knows how shite it is, and by the time the summer comes around youl be scar free!

Best of luck with the saving

Hey! Didn't know if you still came on here or not.. glad to see you check occasionally :)
Cheers for the advice mate, I've decided I'm probably gonna save some money and not get a hotel now.. & the price there and back is much easier than explaining to my family to get a lift.
And yeah, I didn't really plan the timing, but it seems to have worked out right :D cannot wait for summer '12!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024