Author Topic: Surgery on Monday(24.8.12) by Dr.Sandip Jain, Mumbai  (Read 8778 times)

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
All set guys!

It's been one hell of a life and i'm kinda depressed too for past 1 year. Gyne has been the second major problem. So I have decided to get rid of it by surgery.

Well, though I don't have any money currently, I'm taking loan for this surgery. That badly is this irritating me.

I will get the surgery done by Dr.Sandip Jain. I initially planned to get it done by another doctor in pune because of low cost, but I thought to take a chance after meeting Dr.Sandip Jain once. And it was really good meeting him.  There are very few doctors in any field, that has a Tejas in them. You'll feel that Dr. is highly professional and know what he is doing. I felt Dr.Sandip Jain is of that kind and so decided to get the surgery  done by him though the cost is double :(. It's a one major problem. I'm still hesitating as how to ask him to cut down the price for me since I'm taking a loan. Any idea as how to proceed, guys?

As I told already, my life is going just like a dream without able to sense anything completely since I'm kinda depressed. And not sure even if this is a right decision because I know that people here used to plan things well in advance and i'm not really giving any time for myself to think about it.

Let's see, I have decided and even paid advance. So no more going back to decision. Hope Dr.Sandip Jain makes me well and God blesses me.

Pray for me, Mates!

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
God bless and hope everything goes well. Yes, he is double the cost of some of the docs in Pune....the only problem is that there are no reviews for the docs in Pune and the clinics don't seem that great too. Even I will be visiting him shortly even though the cost is high....I too hope to get it down a bit....actually i was able to do so when he gave me an option of an economy ward....under that he is charging me 90k since he feels that I have severe gyn.

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
bapre.. 90k in economy ward? that seems to be really high. I'm not sure if he is putting me in economy ward or anything else. Hope I'll remember to ask it on monday morning. The bad thing is he asked me not to drink even a water from 6. Have to remember that as well.

Offline alliswell

• Posting Member
How much is Dr. Sandip Jain charging you Raj?

And from which bank are you taking loan? Please throw some light on this, because I'm also planning to take up a loan to undergo the surgery. I don't have much idea on loans. Please help. Thanks.

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
Please let me know if you manage to get the cost down, cause even I will have to speak it out with him, I feel 90k is too much

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member

And from which bank are you taking loan? Please throw some light on this, because I'm also planning to take up a loan to undergo the surgery. I don't have much idea on loans. Please help. Thanks.

Hi, the cost of surgery is 75000, corset is 3030, lab tests was 1760. So there cost is lesser than 82000. It's more than double than the other doctor quoted me. Hoping for the best results, i'm getting treated here.

About loan, since I already have a hdfc credit card, I'm getting a loan from them quickly. I'm not aware of the other ways. What type of loan are you planning for?

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
Please let me know if you manage to get the cost down, cause even I will have to speak it out with him, I feel 90k is too much

Sure, mate. I'll keep you updated here.

Offline alliswell

• Posting Member

Hi, the cost of surgery is 75000, corset is 3030, lab tests was 1760. So there cost is lesser than 82000. It's more than double than the other doctor quoted me. Hoping for the best results, i'm getting treated here.

About loan, since I already have a hdfc credit card, I'm getting a loan from them quickly. I'm not aware of the other ways. What type of loan are you planning for?

I'm planning for a personal loan. In Chennai, I think the cost will come somewhere around 50-70K.

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member

I'm planning for a personal loan. In Chennai, I think the cost will come somewhere around 50-70K.

Yes, chennai quotes little lower than mumbai. Are you going to say to your parents or friends about your gyne? or you gonna keep it as a secret?

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
Alright! Came to hospital an hour back. Have been done with the remaining tests, chest and axila shaving & took bath too. God, be with me!

Offline alliswell

• Posting Member
No man. I didn't disclose it to anyone.

So how was your surgery? Please update us with how things unfolded. Really wishing to hear from you.

Wishing you a speedy recovery brother.

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
Dude, things are prettier easier than expected overall. Except some discomforts.

Well so here is story. I have been taken to operation theater and about 4 doctors where around me doing things pretty quicky. They plugged something in my right hand and I gone unconscious. When I woke up, someone told that surgery is over :)

But my throat was really paining and thirsty because of that anesthesia. They told water will be given only 6hrs i.e., 8.30pm. I was waiting for that and infact it was little tough to swallow. But in sometime I slept and got up @ 6.30 again, i was not very thirsty by then. Slept again and someone woke me up @ 8.30.

Well, drain pipe is still in my body and waiting for the corset guy to bring me a corset. It seems generally people will be given corset within sometime after surgery. This guy is delaying here :(

And other discomfort is a little pain between left rib n chest and right rib and right chest. It's seems to be normal since drain tubes are given there. Tubes are not removed yet and it seems doctor will check n tell about it.

About diet, I was told I can have normal diet after 6hrs of operation.

Note: If possible, take someone with you. Initially when I told doctor that I'll be going alone for surgery, I remember he said something like I'll be provided a nurse. But no man, though nurse and boys are sweet here, I'm not been given a proper care on time. For ex: I asked them to keep the drain pipe under cot and it seems they forgot that. So I had to insist them. It happened the same with laptop bag too. I gave to security before surgery and when I asked him(other security after shift) again, he told he'll bring in 5 minutes. But they forgot and I had to remind again.

Important Note: I kept about 60rs in front side of wallet in my laptop bag and it has gone missing, but I'm not blaming security since It may have gone missing somewhere also. Still guys, take care of your belongings and I suggest to take someone with you.

P.S: Sorry man, I'm not really check spellings n sentence formation as little discomfort to sit n type :(

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
Oh finally the drain is removed and worn a corset. Shit man, it's the tightest dress I have ever worn and know what? Doctor and ward boy helped me to wear it. It's not that I'm weak enough not to wear it myself, but corset is tight enough that required two person to wear me. And I'll be going back to pune where I'm staying with my friends. I don't know how I'm gonna ask them to help me wear it as my tummy is very adamant to get inside corset :(

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
cool, and congrats, was urs a economy ward or something? I'm planning to get mine done and would appreciate it if you could give some tips on reducing the cost

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024