Author Topic: It is fat tissues or gyno please help  (Read 3965 times)

Offline Arsh1997

• Posting Member
Hi everyone I am new here recently joined I am overweight and having hypothyroidism also I am under medication for it so I want to know is it fat tissues or gyno because when I use to go to gym then while i was exercising it started to create problems like it pained just when I do jumps I mean when it bounces then it pains otherthen that it doesn't crash other problem I have this since I was 12years old may be because I am obesive thats why its hanging like actual breasts 
Below are the images of it please tell me if it's gyno or fat issues 

hammer

Welcome to the forum! 

You have breasts like I do that hang long and could use some support, and the only way to tell what is fat and breast tissue is by mammogram or ultrasound. You probably have both! 

Offline Arsh1997

• Posting Member
Welcome to the forum!

You have breasts like I do that hang long and could use some support, and the only way to tell what is fat and breast tissue is by mammogram or ultrasound. You probably have both!

Yeah I just bought a sports bra for support and a women camisole to use it as undershirt 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes, you are in the right place.  Your Thyroid problem and obesity are both contributing issues but there could be other problems as well.  Bob, AKA Hammer, is going to be of the greatest help to you because he too has large breasts and is probably better able to help deal with that than almost anyone here.
I too welcome you. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024