Author Topic: SURGERY WITH DR.CRAIG FIELDING  (Read 3058 times)

Offline zacksully

Hey Guys,
So 6-8 months ago I noticed a lump on my left chest.  It was very firm, almost the size of a lime.  With time it seems it turned soft and eventually turned into gynecomastia.  I went to my family dr and he basically told me the only way to get rid of it is by surgery.  He recommended Dr.Craig Fielding.  I went for an appointment and he asked me what I do for a living, asked if I smoke, drink, done any steroids etc.
I ended up booking the surgery and got it done.  I'm still very fresh as its been a little over six weeks.  The results look great.  I do have small indents in my chest if I make weird poses or move my arm a certain way.  I read that can be swelling but to be honest I dont really mind.  I had gynocomastia only on one side and for such a short time before I had surgery so I did not experience too much embarrassment. I am back to working out, I still wear my garmet and trying to eat healthy to help the recovery.  You can barely see my scares and I had no issues at all.  I am very happy and def recommend him.  I ended up paying $3280.  Great price and great work.

Offline MrBodmon

Did you undergo local or general anesthesia during your sugery?????

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024