Author Topic: Weight and Breasts  (Read 3749 times)

Offline SideSet

As with women, added weight can add to breast size, but also as with women, weight is not the sole reason for having breasts.

As you can see from my midsection in the photo, I carry a little extra weight there, but nothing like the weight I carry on my chest 😘

I have not posted a pic in a long time, but feel like it today.  And would appreciate any reactions. 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 07:53:43 AM by SideSet »

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
As with women, added weight can add to breast size, but also as with women, weight is not the sole reason for having breasts.

As you can see from my midsection in the photo, I carry a little extra weight there, but nothing like the weight I carry on my chest 😘

I have not posted a pic in a long time, but feel like it today.  And would appreciate any reactions. 
They look great, SideSet! What size and brand of bra are you wearing?

Offline SideSet

Just a leisure bra, mostly for around the house.  A Bali Comfort Revolution 2XL

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
looks good it looks like it fits good. I have several in 2x rhonda shear

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
As usual SideSet, incredible rack and nice shape!

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member

Honestly, I think I’d like to have breasts that big.  I have wide shoulders so bigger breasts would not be out of place.  Nice breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

Honestly, I think I’d like to have breasts that big.  I have wide shoulders so bigger breasts would not be out of place.  Nice breasts.
Sideset is lucky he has the frame size to carry the breast size and breast weight. The larger the breast, the more weight pressure is exerted on the chest. According to research (I have never actually weighed mine) my 36DDD/38DD breasts weigh between 2 and 3 pounds a piece. That's 4 to 6 pounds of dead unsupported weight just hanging off my chest. I would assume looking at Sideset's pictures his bust is more than 6 pounds total. There comes a tipping point where either size and/or weight will dictate support is a preferred method. Not everyone has the frame or build to carry that much dead weight. Particularly smaller framed women. You can certainly get away with something that is proportioned than is not. And even women will say there are days when they wished for larger breasts and days when they wish for smaller breasts. Larger breasts are harder to manage in many ways over smaller breasts. But that doesn't stop people for wanting to go bigger and many do, male and female.

Sideset, do you prefer underwire or soft cup? In the picture I see you are wearing soft cup.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member

Looks like you have very good support with that bra

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member

Honestly, I think I’d like to have breasts that big.  I have wide shoulders so bigger breasts would not be out of place.  Nice breasts.
Sideset is lucky he has the frame size to carry the breast size and breast weight. The larger the breast, the more weight pressure is exerted on the chest. According to research (I have never actually weighed mine) my 36DDD/38DD breasts weigh between 2 and 3 pounds a piece. That's 4 to 6 pounds of dead unsupported weight just hanging off my chest. I would assume looking at Sideset's pictures his bust is more than 6 pounds total. There comes a tipping point where either size and/or weight will dictate support is a preferred method. Not everyone has the frame or build to carry that much dead weight. Particularly smaller framed women. You can certainly get away with something that is proportioned than is not. And even women will say there are days when they wished for larger breasts and days when they wish for smaller breasts. Larger breasts are harder to manage in many ways over smaller breasts. But that doesn't stop people for wanting to go bigger and many do, male and female.

Sideset, do you prefer underwire or soft cup? In the picture I see you are wearing soft cup.
I understand exactly what you are saying.  I currently wear a 42C or a 40D bras and if my breasts got bigger, I’d be ok with that.  With good bras, I’m doing fine so far.  Maybe breasts a little smaller than Sideset’s would work for me.  

Offline SideSet

Because my breasts are so full and heavy, I prefer an underwire for the greater support, shaping and lift it gives me.   You are right, I am wearing a soft cup there, but that was just for some soft support and modesty around the house 

Offline Johndoe1

Because my breasts are so full and heavy, I prefer an underwire for the greater support, shaping and lift it gives me.  You are right, I am wearing a soft cup there, but that was just for some soft support and modesty around the house
If you don't mind saying, what size do you normally wear?

Offline SideSet

Now up to a 40DDD

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I’m sure that they feel heavy at that size.  If my breasts got bigger, I wouldn’t be upset with that. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
As I’ve said before I’m sure. Very nice shape and size! I’m sure you make many women jealous!

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I agree and it makes me jealous...lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024