Author Topic: Treated my self to a new bra  (Read 4598 times)

Offline Johndoe1

Good looking bra. Who makes it?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I've often thought that we are better at bras than women.  We're much more analytical, I'm very interested in the how, why and what makes a bra work.  Women are more interested in the asthetic aspects.  Elizabeth Dale has written a couple of articles regarding this.  They are several years old.  She hasn't written anything new about men and bras recently but I wish she would. 

Online 42CSurprise!

...Women are more interested in the asthetic aspects.  Elizabeth Dale has written a couple of articles regarding this.  They are several years old.  She hasn't written anything new about men and bras recently but I wish she would.
It was reading the comments on her articles that made my journey with brassieres possible.  Having spent time reading on this forum I'm quite certain there are men here I first encountered in those comments.  I often explore whether there is new material there or elsewhere but there is not much to choose from... so it is here or a crossdressing website and those men aren't much interested in breasts... at least real breasts.  :o

Offline Busty

I think Elizabeth Dale has taken a break. Her interest is breasts and bras, even if sometimes on men. I, personally, cannot relate to men who don’t need to wear bras, but do. I, personally, relate to people with breasts and, as a result, need to wear bras. 

Offline blad

I, personally, cannot relate to men who don’t need to wear bras, but do. I, personally, relate to people with breasts and, as a result, need to wear bras.
This is been my sentiment too.
If the bra fits, wear it.

perky

Good looking bra. Who makes it?
Not sure who the manufacturer is but I bought in from M and Co in the UK and it carries their own label. 

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Nice fit! I like the lace trim.

perky

Couldn't help myself for buying another bra, this one is a push up so I could check out what the future holds The shape of things to come I guess.....

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Couldn't help myself for buying another bra, this one is a push up so I could check out what the future holds The shape of things to come I guess.....
You look great, perky!!

Offline Busty

Yes, you look good in that bra 

Offline SideSet

Cute bra. Nice fit. It suits you 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Nice! Looks very supported.

Offline SideSet

I love how we check out each other here the way women do each other.  Comparing each other’s busts to our own.  What bra they are wearing. How it works for them. How it might  work for us. 

Orb

I personally like your choice of bras also. 
I also enjoy the how and why of a proper bra fit.  We do spend a lot of time in the mechanics of a quality bra.  I like it.
As others have stated I never would have thought twenty years ago I would be here having this conversation but quite enjoy it.  Getting a nice looking, well fitting one on in the morning does set the tone for the day.  Comfort, containment and the self confidence is wonderful. 
  I Have found myself, as acceptance has won over, a nice looking bra is the perfect asset for the assets. 

Offline SideSet

Perfectly said, Orb. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024