Author Topic: My First Elomi Charley Stretch Lace  (Read 4218 times)

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
So, I'm officially an Elomi Charley believer! I got my first one delivered today using Amazon Prime Try Before You Buy. I figured I was a 38D but also ordered a 38DD just to see how it fit. Nope, DD is too big. So I'm officially a 38D. Here are the three sides for you to see, and I included one of me wearing it under a Lands End Women's Long Sleeve Polo shirt.

Offline SideSet

Cute bra.  You look good in it.

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member

Offline Busty

That bra looks good on you. A very nice looking bra 

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Thank you, bustymale. I like the feel of lace underwire bras.

Offline Busty

I like the better support, shaping, and uplift I feel with an underwire bra. I also like the fit  of lace cups, as they seem to adjust well to my breast size,  assuming of course, that I have gotten the right cup size to start with ha ha.  I do, however,  have to be careful about nipping out in a lace bra, so, depending on the top, I may use nipple petals. Do you and your wife ever discuss the various styles of bras and what works for each of you?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 08:15:58 AM by bustymale »

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
I like the better support, shaping, and uplift I feel with an underwire bra. I also like the fit  of lace cups, as they seem to adjust well to my breast size,  assuming of course, that I have gotten the right cup size to start with ha ha.  I do, however, I have to be careful about nipping out in a lace prior, so, depending on the top, I may use nipple pedals. Do you and your wife ever discuss the various styles of bras and what works for each of you?
Unfortunately, my wife doesn't want to talk about my breasts and/or bras. She accepts that I have boobs and need bras, but turns a blind eye in that she doesn't want to have discussions about them. She accepts my need to buy women's clothing because of how ill-fitting men's are on my feminine shape, but I make sure not to push any of her buttons by choosing non-masculine colors...even for lounging around the house in tops and/or bottoms.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
MB your breasts are basically invisible contained in that bra under that polo shirt. That must give you a lot of confidence in public.

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
MB your breasts are basically invisible contained in that bra under that polo shirt. That must give you a lot of confidence in public.
The bras I'm wearing lift up my 38Ds so that they basically look like well-developed pecs. Without a bra my nipples strongly poke through my shirts and my breasts are definitely noticeable.

Offline Busty

Plus, the bra holds your breasts nicely in place avoiding all that noticeable movement that draws attention to your bust 

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Plus, the bra holds your breasts nicely in place avoiding all that noticeable movement that draws attention to your bust
Yes, exactly, bustymale! My chest draws more attention without a bra than my wearing one. 

Offline blad

Yes, exactly, bustymale! My chest draws more attention without a bra than my wearing one.
There are more than a few guys out there that look unsightly with their braless breasts bouncing around. If they only realized that it is so much more tasteful to keep them under control with a bra on.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

I have had two of my female friends who know I wear a bra admit to me, even as a male, presenting male, I look better when wearing a bra than when I don't.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
I have had two of my female friends who know I wear a bra admit to me, even as a male, presenting male, I look better when wearing a bra than when I don't.
As I've lost more weight, it seems that my waist has shrunk, but my breasts have stayed the same size. So, when I had to go down a shirt size from a men's Large to a men's Medium, my girls became even more visible when I'm not wearing a bra (see photo).

Offline SideSet

Your breasts are very noticeable, perky, and feminine liking in that top. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024