Author Topic: My First Bra  (Read 14208 times)

Offline blad

Once you have seen how fully your breasts fill the cups of your bra, how comfortable it feels having your breasts contained in a bra and how good you look in a bra, there is no turning back. You have already realized you need to wear a bra as much as any woman does.
I definitely agree.

It was an instant turning point for me a long time ago when I tried on a bra for the first time. Prior to trying a bra, I hated my breast growth and was embarrassed. But once I tried a bra and saw how well I filled it out and saw how my breasts looked held in the cups I was instantly more accepting and appreciated how it felt to wear a bra. The embarrassment in public about my breasts still required time to sort out in my mind, but it was a big first step.

But I knew from that point that I was likely going to need to wear a bra for the rest of my life to look and feel my best. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Orb

Blad your so right.  For me it was the same.  I now enjoy being held in place with a nice fitting, nice looking bra.  I like most here will say filling it out continues to shock me however inside I'm thinking WOW.  Finding acceptance with myself has allowed me to wear nicer looking bras.  It's hard to hide the high beam look with a thinner style but feel most of the time it's acceptable as you see many men having the same issue.  I just need a bit more coverage than most to make me look the same.  There are days, like today, that while wearing, nipple chafing is down as I'm discreetly scratching away.  The itching is driving me crazy.  

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi guys,
I really thought that I would get tired of wearing a bra but I’ve came home and put it on every day for the past week. I love how it eliminates the side boob and how it feels when it lifts and cups them. I like it so much I ordered a few more bras to try. Im still not over the shock of how big the bra makes them look or how well they fill it. It’s just for home tho. Despite insistence on here, I don’t intend to wear one away from home. I don’t think I will buy any more bras for now either. I should get the ones I ordered this week. Looking forward to trying them. 

aboywithgirls

Hi Ben,

I'm really happy that you have discovered the comfort that a well fitted bra can provide. I was much younger than most here when I started wearing one however, I do still remember how much better I felt and secretly, how much I liked how I looked. For almost 20 years I had worn a bra every day and thought that wearing the right layers, nobody noticed. It turned out that it was the worst kept secret in the world! It also turned out that it didn't matter. No one cared. The ladies I worked with all knew. They weren't wondering why I was wearing a bra, that part was obvious to them. They were wondering WHAT I was wearing for a bra! Women notice these things. Now, no single bra style will work for everyone, if your chest looks good as a result of the bra your wearing, someone else will want their's looking as good and want to know how you achieved the look and shape. 

Women talk and they do talk about their breasts and bras. They say what they like and don't like. They talk about where they shop and they even shop together. I quickly became aware of this after I was wearing a bra openly. My "monsters under bed" all disappeared as soon as I "turned on the light". I discovered that a was being afraid of nothing. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Update…
I ordered a couple more bras. The sports bra flattens things a bit but doesn’t have the support of the underwire. The new underwire bra has larger cups and they sort of make a dent since I don’t fill them. Overall they’re not as comfy as my first one but I will give them a try.

Offline SideSet

Those bras look good on you, especially the underwire 

Offline Johndoe1

Compression sports bras do flatten you. They use compression to support and that means they will squish your breasts where underwire or structured cups will provide a pocket or encapsulate the breasts to hold and support your breasts. Different technology to do the same thing. And the name of the game in sports bras is maximum support to keep the breasts immobile for high levels of activity.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I like wire bras. I also had a void on one bra. Over time, that gap filled. Also, the bra must be comfortable and always wear such a bra.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks guys. I don’t know yet if I will like the sports bra. It will take getting used to. I like a snug fit but it feels more like the compression shirt I used to wear. It could hide them if I wanted to wear it publicly. Makes me look flat under a shirt.  I didn’t really give the new underwire a chance since I thought it was too big. I may return it and get another like my first. I really thought I was a 34B since the last one fit so well but maybe not.

Dudewithboobs

Yeah a sports bra is definitely an adjustment to the comfort of a underwire. I tend to go for more comfy pullover bras than sports bras for the tank top and secure feel of a sports bra without the strangulating my midsection feel lol. Avia makes great comfortable pullovers and I really enjoy no boundary pullover brand and their bralettes for the not crazy support giving but nice feel and lessened projection 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Update…
Adjusted the bra with the underwire and it fits much tighter now. I’m going to keep and wear it.

Offline SideSet

Wow, your breasts look so big

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
They look a lot bigger in the underwire bras than they are. Not exactly great for concealment but very comfortable 

Offline SideSet

You clearly belong in a bra as much as a woman does. It does feel nice to have everything in your bra cups, contained and lifted, doesn’t it?  How does it feel seeing your bust to look so big and shapely?  To see the cups of your bra completely filled by your breasts?

Dudewithboobs

Your breasts definitely look pretty full there. When you said it was growing back it looks like it came back with a vengeance. 

I’m in agreement with wearing a bra and seeing that you fill it and it becoming a no turning back. I wear a bra most days and some I don’t just depends if I feel like it. When I don’t feel like it I usually regret it as I feel the tug. But looking down and seeing your own chest in a bra and filling it is pretty hard to adjust to at first. For me at least it was but eventually it became normal to me and hopefully for you too. Just glad you got those around you on board it seems. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024