Author Topic: post op problems - 4 weeks later  (Read 4032 times)

Offline mr_t

• Posting Member
hiya, now that ive had my surger, my chest does look good - im happy with the results, but im troubled by one factor - the tips of my chest (the nipples as such) and the area directly around the nipples tends to be rather loose..... loose as in if i tense my chest muscles, the skin pushes out and it gies a almost....... ">" shape at my chest, and basically this look is not what i wanted as a result of my surgery as u could imagine, something like "|" flat or with curvature and tone would be great, but now my nipples tend to stick out

my question is..... is this normal, is just loose skin thats still sagging around???  i had lypo done, so no gland excision was performed..... is it normal??

Offline Ricky1965

• Posting Member
My understanding was that if you have a gland there, thats what causes your nipple to puff out.  I'm not sure though?

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
similar problem mate, believe it results from having to much gland still present, although some believe it could be scar tissue. 6 months is the best indicator, but it is possible that Ricky is correct.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024