Author Topic: 10 Days Post OP Questions for the Docs and a Introduction to Me.  (Read 1270 times)

Offline BIGINNJ

• Posting Member
Quick introduction. 30 years old, avid weightlifter/bodybuilder build, 6'2 235lbs.

Glands removed both sides on 3/2 by reputable Plastic Surgeon in NJ. Light swelling, soreness and bruising. Still a little visible as of today. Wore a compression wrap for a week, was only told it was needed for a few days. I couldn't see going over a week with it, but then again there was no lipo involved (this time). Attempted "smart lipo" about 3 years ago but didn't like the results. Flattened my chest, but my puffy nipplE didn't go away. I stress nipplE, because it was only my right one that was puffy, yet there was some breast tissue behind the other, therefore I removed them both.

Some questions for the docs…

I plan on starting cardio in a week, that being 2 1/2 weeks post op. OK?
I plan on getting back in the weight room, no chest or back exercises about 3 weeks post op. OK?
Chest and heavier back exercies about 5 weeks post op, OK?

Also, my nipple is still a little puffy, yet there is some hard matter around my nipples that was not there before. Should I start to massage that? What is it? Will the puffyness go away over time? I feel like it has been slowly getting a little better,

I will try to attach a pic later, my wife is out with the camera. I also have a slight "crease" in my nipple that is hard to explain without a pic. I will get one on here. It appears that it may just be the scar tissue from the cut under the areola. Anyone else experience this??

Hope all is well with everyone, keep your head up. Many people would always compliment how great of shape I was in and that I was crazy for wanting the surgery, but the fact is..YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY. Mine formed when I was young and its all I thought about, all I looked at. It became an obsession. It made me not want to work out bc it was all I couldn't control. I would touch it in the middle of the night when I would go to the bathroom. It was literally the first thing I thought about upon waking everyday! There is hope, any questions feel free to ask me. Sorry for the long post.

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
Who was your surgeon?  I too had smart lipo and while it flattened my chest, the results are minimal at best. Just curioius as I am from NJ and go back periodically.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024