Author Topic: Ok i need helpful advice....PLEASE HELP!!  (Read 4296 times)

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
ok so i sent an email to this doctor like last week and stuff and they just called me today to schedule a consulation but i asked how much was it and she said $4500 for liposuction and it goes up from there depending how much they would need to do!!

My appt is next wed.  She said the consulation is free and they need to know if i qualify for it but i have massive gyno and i know i do.  Should i just call back and tell them don't even worry about it?   Cause this surgery might end up being like $7,000 or more is they just start off with $4500 for just liposuction.  and i have like C cups also????  SOMEONE HELP!!
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You say that they told you that the consult is free. So go for the 'free consult', find out exactly how much coin will be involved and go from there...  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
ok koo.  do you know how much the doctor on here from virginia charges??

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
don't do lipo-only, make sure excision's stays an option once they go in.  and you can probably do better than that.  bermant or anyone else won't give you a firm quote without looking at you and maybe not even after, but they should still be able to estimate the rough range of costs after a consult. 

you wouldn't buy a car from just the first dealer whose lot you walked onto.  shop around. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
i just went to the doctor with my mom for consultation. That f*cking doctor told me that it is very normal knowing that i'm just 19, he also told me that i have nothing to worry about my chest unless i'll let my friends touch the lump behind the nipple area of mine. I'm really mad with his assessment because he doesn't even know how i'm feeling and what gynecomastia really is.. I think it isn't normal for boys to have a pointy nipple and developed some gland behind it.. the doctor also told my parents that gynecomastia surgery is only done to sculp your body and for cosmetic purpose only.DAM* i hate them so much. It feels like nobody wants to believe me that's why this site is very good as an outlet for my emotion Sad

Offline headheldhigh01

...that i'm just 19...
that little hidden detail however is why YOU are now the master of your own fate.  if they're helping you through school, fine, get a job on the side and start saving whatever you can into a savings account you won't touch for anything but this.  even if it's just $50 you put in in one week, it's closer than you were before.  goal; achievement. 

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
...that i'm just 19...
that little hidden detail however is why YOU are now the master of your own fate.  if they're helping you through school, fine, get a job on the side and start saving whatever you can into a savings account you won't touch for anything but this.  even if it's just $50 you put in in one week, it's closer than you were before.  goal; achievement. 

yeah dude i think i need to save money after i graduate.. i just thought that my parents would help me with my condition but i am very wrong. It serves as a motivation and also a curse...

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
...that i'm just 19...

yeah dude i think i need to save money after i graduate.. i just thought that my parents would help me with my condition but i am very wrong. It serves as a motivation and also a curse...

yea i remember when i use to go to the doctor when i was like 15 and shit the doctor told me to schedule another appointment and when that date was here she never took me back!  then when i was like 19 i asked her could i get surgery and that could be my christmas present or watever (lame i kno) and she was like it's too late now!!  It pissed me off!! i have my own money saved up nowand im not even telling her that im getting it, she will just have to notice i guess!!

And to whoever told me don't just get lipo i kno, I don't want just that i want my glands removed i don't care if the scars are huge because i don't plan on taken my shirt off anyway i just want to look normal with one on instead of having womens breasts!!!  SOOOO EMBARASSING!!  Once this chick in middle school told me my breasts was bigger than hers so she wouldn't go out with me and ever since then i've been embarassed about em!!  I really didn't even notice them until then really!  When i heal all the way i plan on getting tatoos over them!

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
...that i'm just 19...

yea i remember when i use to go to the doctor when i was like 15 and shit the doctor told me to schedule another appointment and when that date was here she never took me back!  then when i was like 19 i asked her could i get surgery and that could be my christmas present or watever (lame i kno) and she was like it's too late now!!  It pissed me off!! i have my own money saved up nowand im not even telling her that im getting it, she will just have to notice i guess!!

And to whoever told me don't just get lipo i kno, I don't want just that i want my glands removed i don't care if the scars are huge because i don't plan on taken my shirt off anyway i just want to look normal with one on instead of having womens breasts!!!  SOOOO EMBARASSING!!  Once this chick in middle school told me my breasts was bigger than hers so she wouldn't go out with me and ever since then i've been embarassed about em!!  I really didn't even notice them until then really!  When i heal all the way i plan on getting tatoos over them!

ouch dude, that really hurts, i really hate the fact that these doctors pretend that it's just normal knowing that it's not! that doctor also told my mom that i need a psychiatrist because i'm forcing him to fix my chest via surgery. Damn! he said that he can feel a lump but it's too small for surgery but still there's a lump. That lump is not normal in male and he must know that! it's also cancerous.. That shitty doctor said that if the lump becomes harder and bigger then he'll fix this via sugery! damn! do i have to wait until this becomes fatal??? whatta doctor!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
That lump is not normal in male and he must know that! it's also cancerous.. That shitty doctor said that if the lump becomes harder and bigger then he'll fix this via sugery! damn! do i have to wait until this becomes fatal??? whatta doctor!

Dude... not to worry... in most cases, that 'lump' is not cancerous...  ;)

It's nothing more than embarrassment to you...  Not that I'm trying to trivialize your situation, I'm not. All I'm saying is that you're not going to die from Gynecomastia...

What makes you think your breast lump is cancerous dude?

GB...

Offline headheldhigh01

good for catching that.  but it's a common mistake, i made it too when i first had it, it's the assumption that if a guy gets something forming there, it's got to be the same as when a woman does.  fortunately, sort of, it's not. 

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
That lump is not normal in male and he must know that! it's also cancerous.. That shitty doctor said that if the lump becomes harder and bigger then he'll fix this via sugery! damn! do i have to wait until this becomes fatal??? whatta doctor!

Dude... not to worry... in most cases, that 'lump' is not cancerous...  ;)

It's nothing more than embarrassment to you...  Not that I'm trying to trivialize your situation, I'm not. All I'm saying is that you're not going to die from Gynecomastia...

What makes you think your breast lump is cancerous dude?

GB...

ok, i thought it's cancerous.. because i've read somewhere that having gynecomastia may lead to breast cancer..  my embarassment is what i'm really concerned with! seeing a guy shirtless in public with an awesomebod and perfect chest makes me very jealous and i can''t avoid being a self pity person.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024