Author Topic: starting to get puffy again  (Read 2470 times)

Offline flex1appeal

Ok, so, my doctor says I am being impatient and that my skin hasn't tightened fully yet from surgery but it seems to me that both my nipples are puffy again. I can tell when I wear a shirt. And they are tender. I can feel what seems to be gland again under at least my right nipple now. It's been 7 weeks since my surgery and I am not sure if my gyno is coming back or is just not completely gone. My swelling has gone away. Or at least I am pretty sure it is not swelling still. My doc seems to think my right side is still swollen somewhat but I cannot see why it would be nearly 2 months later. I am starting to feel frusterated. I should be liking my results more and more not less and less. I was really liking what I saw up until about 1 week ago. Now it just seems I am regressing and not progressing. Maybe it is in my mind and I am still healing so I will be patient. But I see revisions in the future. He'll do them at no additional cost on his part but I'd still have to pay for operating room costs. So that is another $2k or less. At this point I am gonna tell him to extract every last bit of gland and let my nipples invert. I would rather have that then puffy nipples. Sorry to vent. I still look better than before the surgery but I am not up to my expectations which weren't super high to begin with. They were realistic expectations I think. I am beginning to think my test levels are still off from when I used steroids years ago. I am planning on having this checked out.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 09:24:22 AM by flex1appeal »

Offline flex1appeal

Oh, I know it's too early for a revision. Wouldn't plan on one for months. However, I don't have just a little bit of puffiness now. It is pretty prominant. Wereas, even a week or so ago it wasn't there. It's like it is coming out of the woodwork all of the sudden. I'm gonna wait for several weeks before making my mind up because part of me knows I am paranoid mixed with impatience. But the other part of me is educated enough on this subject to see the physical signs. And I just have a bad feeling from what I see going on here. Just ranting right now. Thought it would make me feel better but it didn't.

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
who was your doctor ?

Offline flex1appeal

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024