Author Topic: Diary  (Read 12284 times)

Offline Merv_UK

• Posting Member
Ste,

Agree with RRB 100%. Really inspirational post. This is what its about to me: a change in how you deal with what should be everyday situations.

Merv.

Offline Ste

• Posting Member
4 months post op

Hello. My monthly diary update has come round again. Thanks for the replies RRB and Merv hope you guys are doing well and all the other post oppers.

Over the last month the sides have totally evened out. Remember I had more swelling over my left pectoral muscle, that has gone down so much now as to be un-noticeable. My chest looks lean and mean – I’m totally not bothered to walk round topless like a normal guy. My chest looks ace. I can honestly say I’m proud of it. Over the last month there has been a lot of improvement.

Before the op (before I even knew what gyne was!) when I used to daydream about what sort of chest I would have liked had I not had gyne I always dreamt of having a super flat lean chest which didn’t really protrude a lot. I don’t know if it’s common for gyne peeps to be envious of such chests or if it was just me, but that was the chest I always wanted. Having read the diaries of previous Mr L patients I was confident that he was my best chance to get that. And he has! He has in fact exceeded my expectations.

It should be said that there are many surgeons who perform gyne ops regularly with good results.

I feel more excited about how I’ve looked as each of the last 5 weeks went by than at any time in my recovery (bar the first few days of double taking in mirrors) because there has been an improvement towards it looking normal. My chest softened, became less rippley looking and the muscles became more defined and the skin has tightened because I had too much. Basically everything for me has shaped up over the last 5 - 6 weeks. It must be something to do with the cells regenerating or coming back to life – I dunno.

The incidents are too numerous to list which make the op worth while – needless to say your sex life improves immensely. Whether you’re single or hitched, not feeling self conscious with a woman makes things a lot more interesting and opens doors so to speak.

That’s about it recovery wise. Still massaging once a day – sooo boooorrrring but it does help. Recovery still not finished yet, I think there will be further improvements. My nips are still numb but much better shaped – look normal.

All the best to everyone.

Ste

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04

Superb! I'm so happy for everyone who gets to experience the freedom and happiness that this operation gives you! Another happy customer!  :)

Ian

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Ste,

God your telling me the chest gets even better.  Cool.

How are you massaging?  How long do you massage for?

Chorlton

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
4 months post op

The incidents are too numerous to list which make the op worth while – needless to say your sex life improves immensely. Whether you’re single or hitched, not feeling self conscious with a woman makes things a lot more interesting and opens doors so to speak.

Thats one of the main reasons i really wanted the op.  I recently split with my partner of 10 years, when i met her nothing was ever said about my gyne and she didnt seem to mind at all.  Now at 34 i was more concious of it and really didnt want to be going out to meet someone else and have to maybe explain the gyne or be fearful of taking my shirt of in front of her.  Now i have no worries apart from my chubby gut which is on its way down  ;D
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline Ste

• Posting Member
Nice one guys.

God your telling me the chest gets even better.  Cool.

How are you massaging?  How long do you massage for?

Mine got loads better over the last couple of months - everyone's different I suppose

I massage for about 10 - 15 minutes a day on bare skin with a little bit of baby oil. Gingerly at first but quite roughly recently.

All the best Chorlton

Thats one of the main reasons i really wanted the op.  I recently split with my partner of 10 years, when i met her nothing was ever said about my gyne and she didnt seem to mind at all.  Now at 34 i was more concious of it and really didnt want to be going out to meet someone else and have to maybe explain the gyne or be fearful of taking my shirt of in front of her.  Now i have no worries apart from my chubby gut which is on its way down

Snap! More or less. It's mad, even the same age. Good luck matey!  ;)

Offline Ste

• Posting Member
Hi everyone.

Updatey time. It’s been a shade under 9 months since I had my operation with Mr Levick and I thought I’d blow the dust off my diary and update it with what’s been going on.

Firstly, to say how much my quality of life and personal happiness has changed since the op. I never realised how much it was a factor until I got rid of it.

I’ve made a lot of new friends because I’m much more confident. Met a few new women, and I’ve been able to train properly – like run, without me jugs bouncing everywhere – and have consequently really got into shape and am a lot fitter than I was. My chest is a nice V shape and just sticks out a little cos of the muscle there. The scar tissue isn’t really noticeable now cos I’m tanned. FFS a tan – yeeeeehaaaaaa!

I’ve met a really nice, fit as fnck gal and she (wait for it …..--------drum roll please…………………..dah dah!) loves my chest. Sh!t!..:) she says nice things about it – I still can’t get over it. I haven’t told her that 9 months ago I had a pair of teeyats. Just enjoying my new life, got more T shirts than ever etc….

Been sailing a lot and competing in a few events and generally spending most of my free time either on or near the sea. No longer am I the only one who insists on wearing a lifejacket for the whole voyage cos of their t1t hiding capabilities. Man, who was I kidding, when I see someone with a less severe case than I had trying to hide it I can still tell.

Anyhow, compared to my pre-op expectations my chest is a 15 out of 10 because they weren’t too high. Objectively I’d say that so far about 8/10 compared to if I’d been born without gyne, which of course I wasn’t. I still do not think that perfection and complete symmetry is consistently achievable by surgery. I can’t even hand draw two circles the same size on a piece of paper, let alone excise the exactly correct amount of gland from an inaccessible area, full of blood through a tiny hole. Even so you'd have to really study my chest to notice slight differences between the sides. Nipples are even and same size etc..

Finally a big thanks to this site and all the peeps who wrote diaries and gave encouragement. I hope everyone’s doing good.

Ste

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Hey Ste. Good to see you update your diary, as I consider you to be the most similar Levick case I've heard of to myself.

I know what you mean about "triangular / deflated nipples" as you said in a PM, but they're getting flatter in my case. I'm now a week or so under 3 months post op.

How would you say your chest has improved from the just-before-3-months post op to now?
etc.

Offline Ste

• Posting Member
Hey up Doddy.

My chest improved loads between 3 - 6 months post op. All that ripply hard flesh just underneath my skin started to soften up and look more natural. It's still improving now, but in those 3 months the major changes took place. Apparently it takes a year or so to see final results so I might get some more minor improvements bu probly not much.

Also training my chest improved it's shape.

And just getting used to it in my head - it doesn't seem unnatural to have a flat chest now. It did for the first few months.

Good to hear your dairl lee cheese nips are going down duder. They look fine  - going by this picture your chest looks normal except for some bruising.

Offline Ste

• Posting Member
Hey I'm still a noob look!

<<<<<

:o

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Its good to hear such a positive result! I'm happy enough already 1 month post op - and looking forward to even more improvement as the months roll on. Thanks for the posting dude!
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024