Author Topic: The reappearing act?  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Judgement_Day

I am not sure if I have gyno. I am 16 and basically when my nipples are hard or when I am cold it doesn't look like i have gyno also when I eat good and workout it looks fine. However, when I eat bad or take a hot shower my nipples are puffy and it looks like I have gyno. What's going on? Do I have it or not?

Thanks

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05
Maybe you have the most mild case ever. ???

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I'm gonna guess from your post that your chest is mostly flat but the nips are puffy unless stimulated.   You may have a little excessive gland under there.  The gland will push out the nipples unless they contract while stimulated by cold or touch.  That's about all we're going to be able to tell you from that post.  If you want some real opinions then post some pictures.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Just as the skin on your arms reacts to cold by having tiny muscles pull the hairs up giving the appearance called goose Bumps; The breasts also react to heat and cold. There is a thin layer of muscular tissue just under the skin of the breast which tightens when stimulated.

What you have described means nothing. If you do have Gynecomastia, it is probably so slight as to not be worth bothering with.

We were all born with the beginnings of breasts. For some of us, it has grown large enough to have an impact upon our lives in many ways.  For others, the growth has ranged from unnoticed to slight.

If is aint broke---------
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024