Author Topic: any in LA???  (Read 4778 times)

Offline 85Mario85

• Posting Member
is there any surgerions in LA????

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
AS CRAZY AS THIS SOUNDS I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ONE GOOD P.S IN LA THE SPECIALIZES IN GYNO

Offline deankfc

I used Dr. Sanders in Encino. I had my surgery on Thursday. I have to say Dr. Sanders and his staff were very nice and took there time with me. The Dr has called me twice now to see of i am doing. He was up front with me told me that we would not be able to get my chest as flat is I would like it to be.  It went very well. He took out about 1lb from each side.

Offline tmart24

• Posting Member
  • I'm new, and this place is great.
Sanders seems to get quite a bit of acclaim if you read these boards. I took a chance because I didnt want to deal with getting back and forth to the Valley to see him since I live in Orange County. I saw Dr. Ivan Turpin in Orange, and so far I am very pleased with the results.

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
Y do u say Sanders gets allot of acclaim ,  I never hear anything about him in this room

Offline kenwolf

how much was the total cost of Dr. Sander's operation?.  I'm still thinking if i should go to him or Dr Corbin. but i read in one of the discussion that Dr Corbin's service is not good..    

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
How much was The Corbin surgery? also Sanders pictures sucks. he didnt even look like he performed surgery on half of the patients.

Offline jimyd77

• Posting Member
i did alot of looking around LA when I was considering the surgery, and finally decided that the surgeons here are much better at augmenting breasts than reducing them.

i finally went with Delgado in San Francisco...he was more expensive than most (but also more experienced), and it was a little bit of a bitch (had to take a week off from work, and stay up there in a motel), but it was completely worth it...he did a great job and i'm 100% satisfied.  if you can work it, i believe it's definitely the way to go.  why go 1/2 ass when you're gonna get it done right?

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
Well, I'm having my surgery done by Dr. Sanders on June1st mainly because he's the most known Gyne doctor in the LA area. I would go to San Fran if I could, but thats impossible for me to do. Sanders seems like a great surgeon and I look forward to my surgery.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
There are three surgeons in the LA area in the surgeons listings on the front page. I would encourage you to check out all three to find the best fit for you.

Merle

Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
anyone still looking for surgeons in south california orange county etc. :
were forming an alliance:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,9431.0.html
please check it out or help us with our quest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024