Author Topic: 10 DAYS POST-OPs Pic.... Need feedback!  (Read 7576 times)

Offline Spleen

Offline minnhelp

• Posting Member
Thanks Spleen!
It's been almost 2 weeks since I posted an update. I have been back to normal activities, biking and slight jogging.....almost 2/3 of the way back to my full workout routine. Building strength back up again as I feel week after more than 4-6 weeks layoff..........

My right side is slightly swelled up and am just gonna stay patient with it.. I am not doing any treatment or massage for scar tissues....don't know if its any useful at all? I did buy a vitamin E ointment, not oil, and rubbed it in a few times on my chest but i am lazy and from the sound of it from others on the forum...seems like there is no use for it?

Anyhow, my chest still slightly hurts when i do full sprints even after almost 6 weeks? is that normal? I think i am another week or two away from being able to do full speed sprints.....

I will post more updated pictures next week and see what you all think.....!

bottom line: i am glad that i went through it all and can't put it in words how great it feels to have this weight literally lifted off my chest!

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Yeah, the slight pain you feel when sprinting is normal.  Make sure you take it easy!  ;)

Because remember, any vigorous exercise can affect your chest and your chest is still healing from a pretty traumatic surgery. 
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024