Author Topic: My Photos All reponses are welcomed  (Read 7819 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
I don't wear tight t-shirts or go swimming. I tend to wear darker colors. I do wear t's and polos but certain kinds(heavier knits).

Offline Spleen

You might want to look in to a condition called Body Dysmorphic Disorder.  A little therapy might help you get comfortable again.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Agreed, Spleen. I, and countless others on this site, would kill for a chest like that. You should stop making people on these boards feel so bad.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline splattboy

• Posting Member
I think you look perfectly fine and would not consider you to have gynecomastia.   It is easy to forget that there are some very real risks to surgery and anesthesia.  Many people have lost their lives during minor procedures.  It is important to consider the risk/benefit profile of a procedure before deciding on surgery.  I personally don't think you would look much different with surgery other than a few scars, a smaller wallet and a richer PS.  

Save your money and hit the gym.  I think you will do just fine.

Good luck
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 11:50:20 AM by splattboy »

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
You definitely have a mild case of gynecomastia.

I've seen this happen again and again on this forum. Someone with a mild case (but still obviously gyno) posts and everyone who has worse gyno say things like "You're fine, that's perfectly normal."

I think this is a defense mechanism on their part. If they can deny you have a problem, that means they don't have to think of their own gynocomastia as quite as severe.

Blarneystoner says "it looks like you just have pecs". I have to disagree. There's a big difference between how pure muscular pectorals look, and how fatty gyno looks. The way your chest is rounded clearly indicates to me that you have gyno.

Be happy that your case is mild, and at the age of 32 will probably not get any worse if it hasn't grown since you were 14. If I were you I would probably just live with it.

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
my chest used to be like that and honestly i would definitly get something done if my chest looked like that.....

It's got too round of a contour on the bottom and i don't think it is all fat that is causing it.

What i suggest you do is put on some muscle, then lose the extra fat, and this will outline the glands more and you can make a better judgement.

I'm kinda like you actually but with more muscle, lost a lot of fat and got a 6 pack but there still wasn't somethin right with the chest. Then i put on more muscle and some fat and just had surgery 6 weeks ago... still waiting for the results.....

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
 randomuser1 - how are your results now?
The bloating is really what looks like the fat. I have gained some wait but not much I saw a doctor and he says I have IBS the bloating is almost 24/7.

Please comment on the both set of pics. I have to get surgery next year.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024