Author Topic: All of a sudden Booked Surgery 4th of July Karadis  (Read 2132 times)

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
Well as my name suggested, originally signed up on here to think about having surgery and learning all about it! Like everyone else in here everyone understands/knows what sort of things ive gone through....

Anyway this place is brilliant to learn and find out the surgery etc, as I would never have even heard about it if it wasn't for this site, so heres (cheers) to the forums!!

The reason I found it a bit difficult to make the decision about surgery is my case was relatively minor compared to some cases in here and I constantly thought "is the surgery gona be worth it??"

Anyway I originally went for a consultation with Karadis not long after I found about the Gynecomastia condition and he confirmed I had it and he could get a good result! I was all for it, the only problem was I was half way through my masters course n didn't want to disrupt it, so I decided to wait til ive finished.

Well I finished the course and went for another consultation with Karadis last week and decided to go ahead with the first spot available.

Obviously really nervous but also really looking forward to getting in done now! I will update my blog on here, as they are really helpful to others, would also be good to get advice of some others in here too....

Offline g3579

• Bronze Member
Congrats! :)

Maybe see you there next Thursday then - that's my date also!

Have you had your bloods done yet?

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
ha no way mate!

What time is your surgery?

I'm having a private blood test tomorrow in a private hospital by me. have u?

Offline g3579

• Bronze Member
Way!  I think my thread is currently just below this one.

Admission time 10am, so says the letter.  How about you?

Oh, where are you having your bloods done then?  Is it cheaper than their £146?

Offline g3579

• Bronze Member
No I've not had mine done yet.  Am kind of flapping a bit as had to go on a long weekend away this weekend just gone (bad timing but it was my best mate's birthday and I'd committed to it ages ago), so now kind of feel like I'm on the back foot with the bloods.  My confirmation letter says they need to receive the test results 15 days beforehand, but then the form says 5 days?!!?  It's blatantly gonna be 5 days then!

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
sorry for the late reply dude, been away for a while!

Have you sorted your blood tests yet?

My admission time says 10:00am too! wonder how that works then? lol

Cant work out if im more excited or nervous to be honest!

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
Good luck, sure it will all go well, before you know it you'll be 3 weeks post op like myself.

Offline g3579

• Bronze Member
Hey

Just replied in your other thread but my arrival time is actually 7am, not 10am (there was a misprint in my letter)... so I'll be conked out on Propofol whilst you're being marker-penned up  ;D

Offline g3579

• Bronze Member
Oh annoyingly re: the bloods as well, the day after I had them done for £146 (!) at St John's Wood, my doctor's surgery finally replied to my email (sent 2 weeks prior) saying they'd done the forms... kind of annoying that I could have saved some cash but hey-ho.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024