Author Topic: started cutting a hole in right side of my gyne  (Read 10754 times)

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
he's a troll.
I have seen many threads like this. Once I saw a thread that said "A doctor froze my nipples with ice cubes and simply snipped them off with scissors and my gyne was gone"

hahaha
to all the gyne dude's don't believe this chump. I mean im sure he could do it, but uh he won't survive or even have the balls to cut at his skin.

I have cut a small wound on the right breast, to the right of the aerola
I'm not trolling, if you don't have any decent advice don't come here and call me a troll

I want to speak to people who have actually thought about my idea

I'm not going to butcher my chest

simply cut a tiny hole through which i can snip at the gyne, and then pull it out

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
Look turningacorner  show me some proof. Record that shit live.
If not then your just a fake, a phonny.
Go tell that to a so called "greedy gyne surgeons"
if it works then you could open new frontiers..
Then I might be open eyes and ears for  you.

But until now your just a fucking troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
instead of SMOKING ur supply
go sell it on the street, make some money
and get surgery.

Offline flex1appeal

Take antibiotics for a month incase you were stupid enough to go to the toilet and not wash your hands.

Forget stupid for not washing your hands afterwards. You are plain stupid for trying this.

How many people are 100% satisfied with their surgery anyway.. at least you won't have paid enough to feed your family for like..2 years

I'd rather be 90% to 98% satisfied than 10% satisfied and no recourse for the self mutilation I've done by performing surgery on myself.

You truely are a jackass. Hope this is useful information for you!

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member

open new frontiers

I was thinking about that today

if this actually worked you'd all f*cking do it, if you had some balls

I'm not joking around and I am not mad or an idiot, I'm going to research this because as far as I can see this is not an impossibility.

Surgeons are ripping us off.
I'm fighting for us all, you just can't see that yet.

I'd appreciate some useful help i.e links to instructive surgical guides, scissors like I describe, small blades with hooks around the pivot of the blades to drag out cut up material, how to stitch suture, and slow blood flow.

Thanks for all your interest, but now it's time to stop with your whining and be of some use.

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
HEY turningacorner
We arnt fucking doctors or surgeons.
Go ask them how to cut your self up properly.
And I still don't see that video you are suppose to make hehe

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
Yes I know if I were younger and had less of an idea what Gyne is then im sure I would have tried back then!

pull this topic out
or hey guys lets simply ignore him.

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
That is a good idea. Save some money, what a bargain. Let give you some extra information that can help.

Find a close friend that can help you and whi is not an idiot (make sure he knows how to dial 911 and give your address).
Use Bleach and clean the whole room, including windows and walls; choose a smaller room.
Prepare a bed with clean sheets under an AC vent.
Lower the AC in the room the day before to 60.
Go to a medical store and buy sterile equipment (get surgery tape, latex gloves, syringe, IV solution).
Read the surgery version of the USMLE exams to get your medical skills down pack.
Buy some strong narcotics and anesthesia (go online), along with post surgery recovery items.
Just like in the military, self-administer an IV to the vein in your arm.
Rub some anesthesia on the outside of the chest, then inject some local type, and add some pain killer to the IV.
Make an small incision under the areola and with proper sterile equipment grab the gland.
Pull and cut the gland, remove it.
Use clean items to stop any bleeding.
Use suture to close the wound,
Finally tape the excision with surgery tape, AND DO NOT REMOVE IT.

YOU HAVE TO BE FU**ING STUPID TO EVEN THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS. IDIOT.

OMG That was PERFECT, I had your whole post on my computer screen at the bottom except for the very last line which was cut off, so I read your instructions actually thinking they were half serious, scrolled down a bit and then saw the last line... priceless.
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Here is a timeless classic...   ;D

Self Surgery...

"First off, you'd want an x-acto knife instead of a razor blade.  second, it's not going to be a nice, neat, yank on something and it detaches, it's going to be a tearing, fleshy mess.  third, you're going to bleed like crazy because you don't have what it takes to arrest that.  fourth, you have a hugely inferior viewing perspective compared to a surgeon.  fifth, you'd have no anaesthesia:  thinking you can do weird angle fine surgery like that is like believing you can assemble a plastic model with a dog chewing on your leg.  sixth, you'd leave unreconstructed craters.  seventh, a lousy stitching job is going to leave scars of the scale that with the cratering might be worse than the gyne. 

so if you are uninterested in such details as anesthesia difficulties, bleeding or infection risks, lousy visuals onto the op area, unforeseen complications, let me just make the suggestion you keep a cell phone with a speed-dial for 911 close and handy.

That last part does assume you're still conscious!
" :P

(Author unknown...)

Surgery is similar to Golf. 'The pros make it look so easy but...'  well, you know the rest....   ::)

DO NOT PERFORM SELF SURGERY

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07

open new frontiers

I was thinking about that today

if this actually worked you'd all f*cking do it, if you had some balls

I'm not joking around and I am not mad or an idiot, I'm going to research this because as far as I can see this is not an impossibility.

Surgeons are ripping us off.
I'm fighting for us all, you just can't see that yet.

I'd appreciate some useful help i.e links to instructive surgical guides, scissors like I describe, small blades with hooks around the pivot of the blades to drag out cut up material, how to stitch suture, and slow blood flow.

Thanks for all your interest, but now it's time to stop with your whining and be of some use.

Everytime I read this post I immediately start busting out laughing this guy cannot be serious lol

DrBermant

f*cking painful, really pisses me off, if it was'nt I could easily live with a few scars.

I need a pair of small scissors, with hooks around the blades which would face upwards away from the direction of the blades. The scissors could cut the material up and the hooks drag it out.

The hole would have a diameter of about 5 mm or less, the smaller the better to minimse scarring to the point of what.. practically darn all compared to some pics I've seen, these guys standing there smirking with 3 scars on each breast from the butcher who did'nt give a shit and charged them 4 grand.

Lots of ice and something to alleviate the pain/ blood flow to the area and it's f*cking possible.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

My biggest worry is the recovery period, people would notice a bandage. Also to be careful to cut equally from each, but tbf, the more out the better, I don't care as long as I look normal with a shirt on.

I could do this.
We all could.

I have actually seen patients who had tried self surgery.  The problems they caused by attempting the surgery themselves results in deformities that do not have reasonable surgical solutions.

A doctor who has himself for a patient, has a fool for a doctor.

Is a phrase long used in medicine but also applies here. 

Self surgery is a very bad idea.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
I appreciate your advice doctor,
To have anyone operate on you that is not medically qualified is a terrible idea I know. I trust myself more than anyone else I know though. Armed with knowledge and suitable precautions I think this is possible. My body fat is low and the gland is particularly well defined.

How many of you can put your arm over your breast, pull your arm backwards to stretch your gyne and make it exceptionally pointy? The gland is almost bursting out of the aerola for me when I do this, very pressurised. With a suitable incision below the aerola, the gland feels as though it would almost pop out, cut it and gone.

Try it now, how defined is your gland?

For all the guys against this, stop posting on this thread because you simply bump it and more people will see it.

Your over reactions are amusing to say the least, if totally f*cking useless.

I don't advocate anyone tries this, I am smarter than most and I would'nt want any of you to butcher yourselves because I am not going to butcher myself, I am planning this with brilliant detail.

DrBermant

I appreciate your advice doctor,
To have anyone operate on you that is not medically qualified is a terrible idea I know. I trust myself more than anyone else I know though. Armed with knowledge and suitable precautions I think this is possible. My body fat is low and the gland is particularly well defined.

How many of you can put your arm over your breast, pull your arm backwards to stretch your gyne and make it exceptionally pointy? The gland is almost bursting out of the aerola for me when I do this, very pressurised. With a suitable incision below the aerola, the gland feels as though it would almost pop out, cut it and gone.

Try it now, how defined is your gland?

For all the guys against this, stop posting on this thread because you simply bump it and more people will see it.

Your over reactions are amusing to say the least, if totally f*cking useless.

I don't advocate anyone tries this, I am smarter than most and I would'nt want any of you to butcher yourselves because I am not going to butcher myself, I am planning this with brilliant detail.

I have been involved with Gynecomastia Surgery now for more than 34 years, have done tens of thousands of operations in my life, probably as least as smart or smarter than you, and I would never attempt such self surgery.  Try to justify this any way you want, it is still a very bad idea.

I have seen the disasters from those who have tried, perhaps some day I will get the time to post some of the complications I have documented from those trying the surgery themselves.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Note to moderators:

I think you should first delete this post and any after it (let's face it - enough has been said), and then lock this thread with Dr. Bermant's last post as being the final word on the matter. 

No, I'm not kidding. 

Great post, Dr. Bermant. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member

Listen, do not be a fool. Of course you can do surgery yourself. It is not like doctors know more than you, they only take several science courses and disease courses for 3 years (1 year in clinical rotations). You can take a crash course in medicine in 1 month. You can even print your own medical doctor degree from your computer along with your residency diploma in self-surgery. Follow my previous steps along with these ones:

Listen, buy the USMLE books from KAPLAN, read them all.
Then read again the surgery section. Make sure you read all steps, from 1, 2CK, 2CS, and the step 3.
Become familiar with certain types of sutures so you do not deform your chest; pratice with a pet if you want (if encountered by the police just tell them is a religious sacrifice, 1st Amend. US Constitution).
You can buy an air compressor with a thin suction tip, it can be use to liposuction the area fat.
Make sure that you have a smart friend that you can depend on with your life, litteraly.
Remember, keep it a very clean environment.

Someone, please, help this IDIOT.

This site is not to be censor in order to avoid idiots from following stupid ideas.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024