Author Topic: How my gyne started, is this normal?  (Read 2420 times)

Offline GyneAgent007

While I was growing up, I loved eggs.
That's just about all that I ate while growing up.  Eggs.

Now, by the time I was in 5th grade, I felt both of my nipples getting tender and sore.  This went on for a good 2 years, until my right nipple was back to normal but my left nipple kept persisting it's soreness.  By this time, there was no hard group of breast tissues under my nipples.  By that time I was in 8th grade, I was daily abusing alcohol at this young age.  Also since 8th grade, I was lucky enough to know a woman this early of an age.  Ever since 8th grade, I had sex, more than once daily, and if I did not have a partner I would rub one out daily.

When I turned to 10th grade, I started to use marijuana for quite a bit, that's when I started to grow this breast tissue.  I am almost certain that the tenderness has to do with my unilateral gynecomastia.

Then it stopped growing when I stopped using the drug.  Now 3 years later, now that I'm in 14th grade, after considerable sexual activities, my gf told me that my breasts were once again growing larger, and sorta pissing me off.

Now, what i'm wondering is....
1) does eating too much eggs give you gynecomastia? (i know this is a really dumb question...)
2) does the tender nipple when i was in 5th grade have to do with gynecomastia, it is like an initial stage?
3) does frequent sexual activities worsen gynecomastia?
4) does marijuana really grow gynecomastia?
5) does frequent sexual activities decrease your testosterone levels?  And does knowing sex early stunt growth? I'm extremely short 5.7, plus I've been eating only eggs while growing up.
6) and some more information on frequent and early sexual activities would be much appreciated.  perhaps, I should restrain myself a bit.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 04:27:48 PM by GyneAgent007 »

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
I can answer a couple of those...

1) egg's probably don't cause it
2)Yes the tender nipple means it is developing
4)Marijuana from what  i've heard, yes.

not really sure about sexual activities and gyne.

Offline GyneAgent007

2) i had tender nipples on both nipples until the right one went away.  female friends used to tell me that it's a normal process.  WTF yea for girls!!

Offline GyneAgent007

oh, and another thing.
does insurance cover up for gyne surgery?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Insurance will usually deny coverage for Male breast reduction surgery, at least initially. The condition is so common that it is considered normal.

Then you go through an appeal process. A medical need for surgery must often be established. If your breast growth is large enough to be outside of "Normal" and/or causing emotional problems you could well win out in the appeal. A well written letter from a psychologist is usually a great help, sometimes it is vital.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I can have a go at answering 5 and 6 . I read in a mens magazine a while back (mens health not the other kind ;D) that testosterone will go up temporarily while you are having sex  and then after go back to normal levels.

The main reason why athletes are told by coaches not to have sex the night before is mainly due to it putting them off the task in hand. And being tired from being up all night. Not due to a hormonal issue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024