Author Topic: treating gyno with DHT Gel?  (Read 2325 times)

Offline shadower4

so... i've had gyno since i was 13 and surgery is not an option for me. I'm a broke 20 year old  college student and it would take years of having a side job to pay for surgery and on top of that  my relatives wouldn't understand... So i tried letro a while back and it made them look a lot better but they went back to normal and my sex drive hasn't been the same since. I'm considering on trying letrozole again but for a longer time... I also heard about dht gel, do you think it would work?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The possibility that you will improve things is slim but there is a chance that you could make things worse.

Oddly the body reacts to an intake of testosterone by converting it to Estrogen. With any Testosterone replacement one of the leading potential side effects is Gynecomastia. Sometimes they will not use the word Gynecomastia, but will admit to sensitivity of the breasts, Breast swelling or enlargement etc.

Obviously the adjustment of your reproductive physiology is NOT a Do-it-yourself job.
Grandpa Dan

Offline xelnaga13

DHT cannot convert to estrogen. DHT is an estrogen antagonist and is capable of displacing estrogen from it's receptor. So essentially we are talking about mitigation. This mitigation is rarely, if ever, effective in reversing growth that has already solidified. DHT also carries a host of androgenic side effects.

When I was 15 I bought 2 tubes of DHT gel from a popular eurpeon pharmacy. It was 100 percent unsuccessful.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024