Author Topic: Still not sure if this is just fatty flab?  (Read 287 times)

Offline Salsoul

• Posting Member
Hi, it's been 5 years since I last posted here, seeking advice.
Here are some recent photos.
Since returning to work 18 months ago after some time off I've been very aware of how I look in my work uniform shirt, my breasts look more obvious than ever before.
Since I last posted my weight has been up and down but I do exercise but my breasts never seem to change.
If I lose weight from my stomach they again seem more pronounced.
I did previously experiment with compression vests and sports bras but gave up after a while as I thought this might have just been flabby fat after all, but now I'm not so sure again as even at my fittest my breasts were still flabby and would bounce during exercise especially running.
Any observations and views would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I certainly don't want to diagnose looking at pictures.  People put on weight differently.  People loose weight differently. 
With out a Dr. looking, Squeezing and testing I feel you may not get the correct answer.  

Offline Jamie325

From one overweight guy to another, lose the weight and you will look better and feel better.  For the sake of my increasing my stamina and energy, I've gone from 221 lbs.to 197 lbs.  I feel a lot better.  Although my boobs are smaller, they are still noticeable because my waist shrunk even more.  No problem.  Even when I was my ideal weight of 175 lbs., I had a fleshy chest.  

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I certainly don't want to diagnose looking at pictures.  People put on weight differently.  People loose weight differently. 
With out a Dr. looking, Squeezing and testing I feel you may not get the correct answer. 
Yes, there is a guy at the centre with a fairly large chest but also rather overweight. I would have thought he had gynecomastia, and apparently so did the doctor. His ultrasound came back clear, he apparently does not have gynecomastia (he was a bit depressed over the results). 

I have seen gynecomastia with smaller chests than pseudo-gynecomastia in some people. You really need to ask your doctor about it, and most doctors won't mention anything unless asked. 

I'm not a doctor, but based on photos I think you have a reason to ask. 

Self check involves squeezing a large pinch of fat for a reference, then squeezing your breasts tissue. The breast tissue should feel firmer and rubbery compared to just fatty deposits (glandular tissue is firmer). But verify with your doctor. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Salsoul

• Posting Member
I have done the squeeze test a few times and it's certainly firmer than the love handles I also carry 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024